Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I don't know, at first I thought he was crazy, but in the end when he said that thing about the end game, it might have been an act. Guess we'll find out later.

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

Well didn't they say something putting him in some sort treatment centre ?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Yes, but still, I thought it was strange that he said it like that.

2x04 Slumpbuster

With an attitude like Gonzo I'm not surprised Denise stopped being his slumpbuster but his reference to the rainbow was a little crude

Mr Irrelevant

Well the magician have panic attack while perform his stunt i had a feeling as soon as he mentioned his daughter wedding i knew that was the reason for his panic attacks.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I liked the side story about Mr Irrelevant

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2012 19:32 ]

2x05 Mr Irrelevant

Why on earth would the magician pick the same day as his daughters wedding to do his next illusion and TK getting into Twitter was amusing

What's Eating You?

Financial supporting two set of people was tough but that was one hell of a secret he was having and his girlfriend thinking it was another family was partly right.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2012 22:06 ]

2x06 What's Eating You

T.K. causing mischief with his hazing was amusing especially when it was turned back on himself but what happened after the car had been stripped was priceless

Spell It Out

I thought it obvious why the kid has a problem but there was more to it. .

Look like Dani really needs to break up with him but she keeps hanging on

2x07 Spell It Out

T.K. not realising that the girl he was hitting on was about to serving him was amusing and I had a feeling it was a girl that was making the boy nervous but him wanting her to win because of her cancer was sweet

A Load of Bull

Ok since i got confused i might as well comment on correct episode so this was bull rider who promised his wife that he would give up the sport when he turned 30 and that was what was causing this condition.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-16-2012 15:21 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-14-2012 17:16 ]

2x08 A Load of Bull

Ray Jay's surprisingly good SAT scores causing tension in his relationship with Olivia was surprising and having Noel digging around in the players past was bound to uncover some dirt

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I was curious to what you were talking about until I started watching Royal Pains but how you mixed them up I found amusing considering the episode title which made it look like you was talking a load of bull

Thread