Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Might as Well Face it

Well the gamer having body issues was interesting consider you would thought that type of disorder would be more common with women than men.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised that this hasn't happened before with the amount of shows i watch but i am glad you found it amusing .

2x09 Might as Well Face it

Dani playing with the pro video gamer was interesting and her driving skills in the game was impressive but what a role change for Owen going from a judge to a delivery guy, Clark and TK passing the drug test was a surprise until they found the flush

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah but if he hook up with her Jane would be mad mind you i never consider him to be chubby chaser

Double Fault

Well i had feeling it was women who wanted out of the relationship but she been honest . TK heading for another fall

2x10 Double Fault

Why Allison broke the swinging rule was bizarre if she still wanted to be married and Danielle's office being bugged could of been disastrous, what a waste of space TK was at the endorsement shoot, what a cliffhanger with TK

2x11 All the King's Horses

Glad the girl on the bike was OK and it's about time TK was sent to rehab but escaping on a horse was amusing and what a time for Marshall to disappear but at leased she got the tapes back

Necessary Roughness, Season 2

Frozen Fish Sticks

Well Dani is a mess shut down her practice and has new boyfriend who she unsure about and to make matter worse Julia pitman is now new owner of the Hawks and has set her eyes on her son. It's a good thing she has someone to talk to

2x12 Frozen Fish Sticks

Juliette taking over after her father, Pittman's death is going to be interesting as she looks like she has her eye on Dani's son and T.K. giving the winning play was nice but not giving him credit for it was amusing

2x13 Hits and Myths

Danielle having sex dreams were amusing as it involved Nico and Matthew but T.K. trying to get his job back by wining and dining Juliette was interesting

2x14 The Fall Guy

Dani’s sister coming to town was interesting as they found out yheir mother was just as bad as their father for cheating and what Juliette was up to was a surprise

Regret Me Not

Wow finding out who gay footballer player was a surprise but him deciding to go public should make interesting season finale

2x15 Regret Me Not

T.K. in ballet class was amusing and that's some temper Rex has and all because he don't want to come out the closet for being gay

There's the Door

What a season finale finally come out and dealing with consequences were bound to get difficult but it certainly help win the game. RJ is rather stupid putting his trust in Juliet

Thread