Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x16 There's the Door

What T.K. did in the locker room after the gay story was leaked was a surprise

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

I kind of saw that coming, but Nico and the cops.. wonder what that is about

Necessary Roughness Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 12, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Necessary Roughness, Season 3 - Welcome to V3

Ch-ch-change

Well, I think it was a nice way to introduce the new season with its changes but I wasn't blown away by the episode.
I think Danny is in for an interesting year especially considering that phone call Nico made in the end. But if he didn't want her involved he shouldn't have brought her in.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

He had no choice his boss wanted her

Reply 7#7 bala's post

yeah, but if I'm not mistaking, Nico will be undercover for the Feds or something while the brothers (?) are up to something criminal and Dani will be caught in the middle. If he didn't want her involved he could have scared her off or warned her or something. I know she probably wouldn't have listened but still..
Now things are gonna get interesting and I can't wait to see how they are going to do this season.
With Matt out of the picture, things with Nico might pick up again or maybe they'll introduce a new guy, or  even the boss, though I don't see her with him.

3x01 Ch-Ch-Changes

The skittle to calm his nerves was amusing and a private jet is a nice way to get over a fear of flying but loosing use of his arm an interesting twist and I'm not keen on the tough new coach

Gimme Some Lovin'

Well having a patient with love addiction should like stupid condition but amazingly it's real .

3x02 Gimme Some Lovin'

Cindy was a bit of a handful but threatening her with jail time to get her to talk in the first place was amusing but the tattoo was priceless and Dani only taking the cloths from the expense account was crazy

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I'm feeling sorry for Nico.
Paloma called it right. Nico and Dani still got chemistry but Nico being Nico, he's leaving the field open for others and has to see Connor going after Dani and from the looks of it, next episode there is more competition coming.
The hacker being an informant as well is a surprise, but looks like TK has found someone.
Dani letting go of her kids is a work in progress. Poching the manager was a smart solution.
Curious when Connor figures out that Dani might be something he can't have and if Dani really can resist him.

Reply 15#15 kellemanske's post

Well i had feeling issue was going to be the guy's mother that caused the problem but at least it gave Dani some perspective for her kids.

3x03 Swimming with Sharks

I had a feeling the girl giving T.K. her number was a set-up and how embarrassing having your mother show you up in-front of the fans

3x04 Snap Out of It

The self-help guru who didn't believe in therapy was interesting as he wanted to kill himself but I should of guest he was suffering from split personality with his total change in manner

Thread