Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2013 08:58 ]

V3 for Vendetta

I had a feeling the patient would commit suicide and it really hit Danni hard but what a nice present he left her a flash drive with the information. I hope she gives it to cops and that will be the end of it.

3x05 V3 for Vendetta

Who would of thought TK's new relationship with Sheera would cost him $5,000 because if he hadn't stayed for a quickie he would of been out before the FBI raid but the suicide was tragic

Good Will Haunting

Well having dreams about the dead patient was interesting but she managed to the flashdrive information was good and i am glad her assistant realise she was being used

3x06 Good Will Haunting

I'm disappointed Paloma didn't get caught taking the flash-drive and T.K.'s sex tape scandal was interesting as his girlfriend, Sheera made sure he was back before curfew only to release the tape afterwards but poor Dani being haunted by Carl

3x07 Bringing the Heat

TK struggling to shake Sheera after their break-up was amusing and her getting angry was priceless and Dani quitting V3 to get what she wants was great

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well I just knew they would end up getting engaged

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They are an odd couple and I can't imagine it lasting

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i think she can certainly keep TK on his toes .

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Sheera releasing the sex tape wasn't what you would expect from the girl that's normally a guy thing

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

She wanted publicity

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I suppose any publicity is good publicity for her

The Game's Afoot

So now danni knows everything and the question what will she do ?

What a way to find out your parent lied to you

3x08 The Game's Afoot

I'm starting to fell sorry for Paloma knowing she's being blackmailed and discovering the sibling rivalry was because of their mothers affair was a surprising revelation

3x09 Sucker Punch

Dani was great exchanging punches with the championship boxer but him kissing her was a surprise until the blackmail photos turned up and Dani new assistant was worse than useless but nice to see Paloma back

Thread