Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I kind of saw the last few secs of the episode coming, but I was so hoping it wouldn't
I was just starting to warm up to him although in the back of your mind you always knew this was where they were gonna go.
But I've got a feeling that the FBI was just after the formula of the injection, not after the firm in general.
I hope things turn out for TK. Don't think his current relationship is turning out so good for  him. She's a snake.

Sympathy For The Devil

Well TK getting to play in final game was great and to win against Hawk for play-off was great way stick to to the coach.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I liked that Dani got the baseball player another shot at baseball.
Wonder how things will turn out with Cmac. Abigail finding out he isn't clean was a surprise. Wonder how much she knows and what will happen now.
The TK story was good. I'm glad she's out now and offering up the rest of his season so that the team can win was great. Nice to see Evans again.
The fysiotherapist and TK seem to have chemistry. That would be a better combination.

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Well dani always cares for her patient

3x10 Sympathy For The Devil

The look on Dani's face when Nico received a surprise visit from his wife was amusing but his explanation made sense and T.K. helping them win by taking the knock-down was great

Thread