49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well this was good start but they really stretch the plot for this episode think about it she only 1 effective session with him but daughter was handful and her mum right she should sort out her family before sorting out other people problem i can't believe she hasn't done anything about her son's 7 Girlfriends

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

i am impressed that they got this one after 1 episode

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well yeah they really have been busy  41 Free shows is quite good. It's shame once they caught up half these show moved vip section.

Anchor Management

This was much better episode who would thought war news Anchor was scared of being a father . He survived war-zone and Danni realise that at last possible moment was amusing as i had no idea that what it was.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

what did she expect?

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

that was just bad luck on the daugher part how would she know one of the fathers would also be speed dating. It certainly made for interesting episode.

Spinning Out

Another good episode but the home visit certainly made her look bad mother but glad she ruled that normal family.  i have to say i am growing like this show

Habit Forming

Another good episode who would thought that player had OCD which was good and this is becoming quite favourite of mines over this summer it's always one you least expect you enjoy watching.

Poker Face

Well another ok episode who would thought poker person problem would turn out to be that he was a compulsive liar i thought you need to be one if your a poker player

Dream On

Well who would bi-polor was that skateboarder problems i like how they come solution that no where close to knowing what it is. TK finding he was a father but he wasn't was rather sad .

Who's Team Are You On

Well another good episode, Look like TK doesn't want any help but i wonder if he will come back but what a way for her to find out what RJ was up to

Losing Your Swing

TK new person really was a shark but you just knew he was a conman. As for case i really wasn't interested in it

Forget Me Not

Well that boxer problem wasn't complicated but TK realise that guy was money waster was good.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well it was a nice episode and i liked how she still managed to help him even if she didn't believe the curse.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad he found love with someone

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-15-2011 11:01  
I'm glad they got T.K. back on the field but that final take down was impressive and what a way to end the first season with the gun shot
What worse i knew that was coming i mean eventually i knew someone would shoot him when TK ran his mouth

Necessary Roughness - Coming This June

Necessary Roughness, Season 2 - TK Is Back!

Shrink Or Swim

Well changing his name to KT was rather ridiculous but pulling a gun on his fans suggest he might need some time to deal with what happened. IRS man almost killing him with her cookies was funny that's last thing you would want to do with a tax man .

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

Well i like that they cast the boss of the team-he's a great actor

49 123
Thread