Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

To Swerve And Protect

Well this was good episode Marshall pitman is one hell of a character and the way he plays fast the loose should make the series more interesting.

Wide Deceiver

Well i liked how she got her kid back on track when they turned vegan and who would thought a slip of a tongue could break them up. It was good episode bugging Marshal office

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Typical storyline boy meet girl , girl get insult boy apologises than sleep with her -Seriously you would thought she would made him wait ?. I had more respect for her when she call on his BS but to actually fall for it second time was ridiculous

Slumpbuster

So Marshall was crazy all along or was it an act ?

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

Well didn't they say something putting him in some sort treatment centre ?

Mr Irrelevant

Well the magician have panic attack while perform his stunt i had a feeling as soon as he mentioned his daughter wedding i knew that was the reason for his panic attacks.

What's Eating You?

Financial supporting two set of people was tough but that was one hell of a secret he was having and his girlfriend thinking it was another family was partly right.

Spell It Out

I thought it obvious why the kid has a problem but there was more to it. .

Look like Dani really needs to break up with him but she keeps hanging on

A Load of Bull

Ok since i got confused i might as well comment on correct episode so this was bull rider who promised his wife that he would give up the sport when he turned 30 and that was what was causing this condition.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-16-2012 15:21 ]

Might as Well Face it

Well the gamer having body issues was interesting consider you would thought that type of disorder would be more common with women than men.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised that this hasn't happened before with the amount of shows i watch but i am glad you found it amusing .

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah but if he hook up with her Jane would be mad mind you i never consider him to be chubby chaser

Double Fault

Well i had feeling it was women who wanted out of the relationship but she been honest . TK heading for another fall

Necessary Roughness, Season 2

Frozen Fish Sticks

Well Dani is a mess shut down her practice and has new boyfriend who she unsure about and to make matter worse Julia pitman is now new owner of the Hawks and has set her eyes on her son. It's a good thing she has someone to talk to

Regret Me Not

Wow finding out who gay footballer player was a surprise but him deciding to go public should make interesting season finale

There's the Door

What a season finale finally come out and dealing with consequences were bound to get difficult but it certainly help win the game. RJ is rather stupid putting his trust in Juliet

Necessary Roughness, Season 3 - Welcome to V3

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

He had no choice his boss wanted her

Gimme Some Lovin'

Well having a patient with love addiction should like stupid condition but amazingly it's real .

Thread