Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Necessary Roughness, Season 1 Recap & Season 2 Sneak Peek

2x01 Shrink Or Swim

TK first words after they thought he died was amusing and what bad luck with the IRS guy being allergic to nuts after it was going so well but the tutor getting caught in bed with her son was a surprise after the way she walked out when he tried to kiss her

2x02 To Swerve And Protect

Amusing seeing Marshall better know as Runkle and how tragic that DisGrace Kelly's parents blamed her for her sisters accident when her mother was drunk

2x03 Wide Deceiver

TK plays hooky in his old neighborhood was interesting but buying the Winky Dog seemed impulsive and Dani's stake with the kids vegan dishes was amusing

2x04 Slumpbuster

With an attitude like Gonzo I'm not surprised Denise stopped being his slumpbuster but his reference to the rainbow was a little crude

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2012 19:32 ]

2x05 Mr Irrelevant

Why on earth would the magician pick the same day as his daughters wedding to do his next illusion and TK getting into Twitter was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2012 22:06 ]

2x06 What's Eating You

T.K. causing mischief with his hazing was amusing especially when it was turned back on himself but what happened after the car had been stripped was priceless

2x07 Spell It Out

T.K. not realising that the girl he was hitting on was about to serving him was amusing and I had a feeling it was a girl that was making the boy nervous but him wanting her to win because of her cancer was sweet

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-14-2012 17:16 ]

2x08 A Load of Bull

Ray Jay's surprisingly good SAT scores causing tension in his relationship with Olivia was surprising and having Noel digging around in the players past was bound to uncover some dirt

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I was curious to what you were talking about until I started watching Royal Pains but how you mixed them up I found amusing considering the episode title which made it look like you was talking a load of bull

Thread