79 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 Swimming with Sharks

I had a feeling the girl giving T.K. her number was a set-up and how embarrassing having your mother show you up in-front of the fans

3x04 Snap Out of It

The self-help guru who didn't believe in therapy was interesting as he wanted to kill himself but I should of guest he was suffering from split personality with his total change in manner

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2013 08:58 ]

3x05 V3 for Vendetta

Who would of thought TK's new relationship with Sheera would cost him $5,000 because if he hadn't stayed for a quickie he would of been out before the FBI raid but the suicide was tragic

3x06 Good Will Haunting

I'm disappointed Paloma didn't get caught taking the flash-drive and T.K.'s sex tape scandal was interesting as his girlfriend, Sheera made sure he was back before curfew only to release the tape afterwards but poor Dani being haunted by Carl

3x07 Bringing the Heat

TK struggling to shake Sheera after their break-up was amusing and her getting angry was priceless and Dani quitting V3 to get what she wants was great

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They are an odd couple and I can't imagine it lasting

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Sheera releasing the sex tape wasn't what you would expect from the girl that's normally a guy thing

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I suppose any publicity is good publicity for her

3x08 The Game's Afoot

I'm starting to fell sorry for Paloma knowing she's being blackmailed and discovering the sibling rivalry was because of their mothers affair was a surprising revelation

3x09 Sucker Punch

Dani was great exchanging punches with the championship boxer but him kissing her was a surprise until the blackmail photos turned up and Dani new assistant was worse than useless but nice to see Paloma back

3x10 Sympathy For The Devil

The look on Dani's face when Nico received a surprise visit from his wife was amusing but his explanation made sense and T.K. helping them win by taking the knock-down was great

79 1234
Thread