82 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Femme Fatales Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Femme Fatales Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Femme Fatales Premiered on CineMax on May 13, 2011

A New Late-Night Series from Cinemax
From the creators of Femme Fatales Magazine comes a new late-night anthology series about powerful, sexy and dangerous women.

In each of the 13 stand-alone episodes, women find extraordinary ways of coping with their problems, channeling their survival instincts and bringing out their inner guile. The show is inspired by and styled in the tradition of pulp stories, film noir and graphic novels, and takes place in contemporary settings.

Each episode is introduced by a mysterious and enigmatic host Lilith, played by Tanit Phoenix ('Death Race 2,' 'Lost Boys 3'), and features different casts and storylines, some of which are intertwined.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Femme Fatales Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:57 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Looks interesting, might have to give this a watch at some point

1x01 Behind Locked Doors

It was obvious that when the movie star Lacey Rivers lands herself in jail that she would have a hard time and it was a good job she had Camille and Ray the warden to watch her back but she did use her feminine charm on them all but the way she got Ray to kill the other warden and frame Camille was impressive but Ray got his revenge

PS this is very much an adult show

1x02 Bad Medicine

Robert LaSardo seems to always play the psychopath but the way she used him to get payback on he cheating boyfriend was amusing but what revenge she got on Greg with defibrillator

1x03 Something Like Murder

Some of the adult stuff is over the top but the way these women use their femininity to get what they want is impressive and a amusing twist with the missing money

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it was obvious but she had me fooled because at start you felt sorry for her but what she did was awful why frame her cellmate when she could framed the other women who was giving her a hard time and your right this certainly is very adult show but you could tell most of those adult scenes were fake. The ending was great

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It was cruel to frame her cellmate but she was worried about her past life being exposed

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes i understand that but her cellmate didn't know about her past life,  only the women and guard who found it. It was rather stupid of her leave that tattoo after she changed her name.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It's amazing that one little tattoo was her down fall for her past life

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

He rather good at playing bad guys but again it show how a good women can turn bad but what a way to get payback this is why you shouldn't mess with any women in medical profession.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I can't believe the maid took it

1x04 Speed Date

Kevin should of been more careful when lying on the online dating site but he got more than he bargained for when he finds out that Alexis had also lied on her dating profile and the attempted assassination was amusing but not as funny as Kevin's thriller dance

1x05 The White Flower

Jimmy's story about the fortune teller and the white flowers was fascinating and you just knew that the two mysterious sexy women would steal the bank robbers money but i wasn't quite what i was expecting

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

That was awful but it went into an amusing direction i think first time nothing happen any of character except that man.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought the white flower would be the gun shot discharging into him.

1x06 Girls Gone Dead

What a great way for the sorority girls to get their revenge on the guy behind the sexy videos and the way he treats women to get them in the videos but the block of ice clever

1x07 Haunted

I suppose the out come was predictable and if your going to have the life sucked out off you it's one hell of a way to go but the twist in the van was amusing

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was one hell of a plan but there were so many clues in this episode something was a bit off. Usually sorority are on Campus this wasn't. The guy got what he deserved but the block of ice was smart i thought they would do something a lot worse but shame old guy died.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-26-2011 10:01 ]

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

This was very supernatural episode i thought it was going be awful but it really did pick up half way through.

82 12345
Thread