Thread
Printable Version

Femme Fatales Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2

I see episode 4 has been released but 1-3 are not available

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I have all four

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yeah i see there were released backwards

2x01 - 16 Minutes Of Fame

The Hot House was very much like a x-rated Celebrity Big Brother which was interesting until they started to die including the production team but the slasher film starlet Angel being the kill should of been obvious if she hadn't bragged about it, Pecs being caught checking himself out in the mirror while having sex in the shower was amusing

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I am watching it backwards

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well i have say if this was big brother i would watch it it so much better seeing them kill each other but i had feeling it was serious actress but want to famous for being the sole survivor was rather crazy.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Have you not seen Dead Set from channel 4 big brother

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Nope i hardly ever watch British show so unlike you i tend to be more picky which why you are still behind

2x02 Gun twisted

You would think after his last partner ratted him out to the cops he would have trust issues but trusting her you just knew what the outcome was going to be but the twist with bank teller and going back to shooting range to for next man showed how calculated she was.

2x03 Trophy Wife

This one rather great because i expected the twist to be other women when it was her husband birthday present loved even psychopath need love was great way to end the episode.

2x04 Extracurricular Activities

Well that teacher trying take advantage of male student but the way he framed her boyfriend for the murder was rather classic and look on her face at the end was fantastic because she got what she deserved.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Laurie was impressive with the way she said she would tell Bart what she knows so he could take someone else so he has only himself to blame but Sara being in on the whole thing was an interesting twist considering Laurie was a cold blooded killer

Reply 50#50 bala's post

The wife turning the tables on her husbands girlfriend was great especially doing what she was planning to do to her but it being his birthday present was a surprising twist

Reply 51#51 bala's post

About time the guy turned it on the woman but framing the husband for his wife's murder was ingenious

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Out of the 4 episode i think last two were good

Killer Instinct

Well that was one hell of test to put her through make sure she was loyal but that car has a sorry present was amusing

Bad science

I thought the twist was obvious somehow they would swap places but the fact that both of them switch each other was going to backfire and she got what she deserved but them all ending dead was sad.

2x05 Killer Instinct

Bennett being Lauren's first assignment was interesting and as she was a trained assassin I thought being tortured by the masked man was a waste of time, after taking the car her next assignment should be to kill him

2x06 Bad Science

The parallel dimension was different but the other one coming back to Matilda's lab was amusing But that was a costly mistake swapping them

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-7-2012 13:50 ]

Thread