Thread
Printable Version

Femme Fatales Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Family Business

Well this was longer than normal episode but it's nice for a change the man getting the women even if it caused his own death.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I like that they continue some storyline from first season

2x07 Family Business

The wire on Devin was well hidden considering it was actually in the ice pack after Joanne punched him in the face but the lengths Nicole went too to find it while in the lift was interesting and at least he didn't die in vain with that video evidence

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-14-2012 07:04 ]

2x08 Jail Break

Jess being played by Ace to help break out his new girlfriend was a surprise but Rich and Jess having their own plan was a great twist

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yeah at least this time he had a happy ending

Crazy Mary

I think it was rather obvious it was Mary all along but that hospital certainly had some amusing antics going on when lights are out .

2x09 Crazy Mary

Mary spotting the new patient who was the Madman who killed her husband was interesting but it all being in her imagination was an interesting twist

One Man’s Death

Well i really like this episode but twist kept coming in last 5 minutes i can't believe i didn't figure it out since it was obvious

Crazy Mary Episode - Name of Actress

Does anyone know the name of the actress that was tied to the table at the end of this episode?  Her name is not listed in the credits.  Did she appear in other Femme Fatale episodes?  I did not recognize her.  Thanks.

2x10 One Man's Death

Susan jumping out the shower to the police at the door did look suspicious especially with her hair looking so good but Todd surviving and Janelle getting her revenge was a nice twist

Hell Hath No Furies

Not really a good episode since i knew she was Crime lord from very beginning and seriously those gun fire shot look so fake anyone watch action show will know Guns not fire like that. What a way celebrate Christmas

2x11 Hell Hath No Furies

I had a feeling Lydia was the boss when she was watching El Jefe screw the girl but the guard having his neck broken was corny and nobody coming to the officer screaming was ridiculous

2x12 Libra

Having a double episode to finish the season was nice, Max was lucky the superhero, Libra turned up when she did and who would believe when he tells his tale of the sexy, mysterious woman who saved his life and the background to Libra's real identity was interesting

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Can't find this episode anywhere ?

Thread