36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Femme Fatales Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well i have say if this was big brother i would watch it it so much better seeing them kill each other but i had feeling it was serious actress but want to famous for being the sole survivor was rather crazy.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Nope i hardly ever watch British show so unlike you i tend to be more picky which why you are still behind

2x02 Gun twisted

You would think after his last partner ratted him out to the cops he would have trust issues but trusting her you just knew what the outcome was going to be but the twist with bank teller and going back to shooting range to for next man showed how calculated she was.

2x03 Trophy Wife

This one rather great because i expected the twist to be other women when it was her husband birthday present loved even psychopath need love was great way to end the episode.

2x04 Extracurricular Activities

Well that teacher trying take advantage of male student but the way he framed her boyfriend for the murder was rather classic and look on her face at the end was fantastic because she got what she deserved.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Out of the 4 episode i think last two were good

Killer Instinct

Well that was one hell of test to put her through make sure she was loyal but that car has a sorry present was amusing

Bad science

I thought the twist was obvious somehow they would swap places but the fact that both of them switch each other was going to backfire and she got what she deserved but them all ending dead was sad.

Family Business

Well this was longer than normal episode but it's nice for a change the man getting the women even if it caused his own death.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I like that they continue some storyline from first season

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yeah at least this time he had a happy ending

Crazy Mary

I think it was rather obvious it was Mary all along but that hospital certainly had some amusing antics going on when lights are out .

One Man’s Death

Well i really like this episode but twist kept coming in last 5 minutes i can't believe i didn't figure it out since it was obvious

Hell Hath No Furies

Not really a good episode since i knew she was Crime lord from very beginning and seriously those gun fire shot look so fake anyone watch action show will know Guns not fire like that. What a way celebrate Christmas

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Can't find this episode anywhere ?

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yes this was extended episode wasn't expecting it to be this long but yeah interesting background

36 12
Thread