82 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Single Ladies Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Single Ladies Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"Single Ladies" is a comedic drama about Val, Keisha, and April - three best friends with different philosophies on sex and relationships.

Val ( Stacey Dash) is an ambitious aspiring fashion mogul who wants to find a true partner. Keisha (LisaRaye McCoy), on the other hand, is a former video dancer just looking for a rich man to keep her in style. April (Charity Shea,) has supposedly found the perfect man and the perfect marriage - but is learning that marriage isn't necessarily a happy ending.

"Single Ladies" is a modern, sexy series set in the world of Atlanta fashion, music, and celebrity that will constantly explore which woman has the right approach to relationships.

Homepage

Well this was 90 minutes episode and i admit it took a while for the show to get going it really pick up 20 minutes in than it slow down later and you can see changes happen during the episode like how the character dialogue changed during the episode. For VH1 first time proper series this wasn't half bad.

Val, i kind of felt sorry for her finding out after 5 years the man she was with didn't love her and only reason he was with her was because he comfortable with her. What a way for her finding out who he was engaged to. I like she remained single and it would been interesting if she was pregnant.   

April, This girl i didn't like how she could cheat on her sweet husband is beyond me . I kind of wished he found out  about her and mayor .

Keisha, wow what a player but it look like she finally found a man who can handle her and it's a shame she was blackmailed into stealing one of his watches .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Quinn walking out on Val was to easy after five years and you would feel sorry for her and that was a terrible way to find out who he was engaged too but at leased she had the last laugh and Keisha cooking breakfast was amusing but god help her if he finds out she stole the watch and April using Val's pregnancy as an excuse for why she was so long in the toilet was cruel because it got back to Quinn but i cant believe she used her again for an excuse

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I wasn't sure if you were planning on watching this . The preview at end with what going to happen looks great.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I was pleasantly surprised that these music channels are creating some good programs

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

You could tell this series was produced by a music channel the amount of music they used was crazy. i was a bit worried this show might not be your taste because of rap music they played throughout the episode. like you i was surprised that it was good program.

1x02 Episode 2

The guy on Val's first online date was a bit of a character and April got what was coming after she was all over the news but you could tell that Val on the bull was rigged but what the guy said afterwords was out of line and the silence at the end was funny because they had nothing else to talk about

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well that was amusing at least he was honest and April got what she deserved and i don't think he should forgive her. The ending was amusing .

Indecent Proposal

I was impressed with the way the rebellious new intern, Christina got the job and also how she got the girl to pay her bill but Keisha's indecent proposal was amusing but it's a good job she gave the money back, Val's deal breaker with Blake was priceless

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes i like that intern she got customer to pay . Yes Val's deal breaker was amusing i mean do women expect a man to go down ?.

Confidence Games

Val with more dates than she can handle was amusing but the way she organised them was impressive and it's a shame that dessert for two ended with the whole family, April receiving a shocking birthday surprise from Darryl should of been expected but going after half her trust fund was a surprise

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i think it was for the best she was honest but what would you do if someone told you, they thought you were smothers them and controlled everything you do and maybe timing was a bit bad for her birthday present he could of waited a day to give give it to her.

That's What Friends Are For

I had a felling Christina would mess up but that was priceless and Val's date not getting it was amusing but i do like the chemistry between Val and K.C. Christina getting caught a second time so soon after the first was stupid and what Malcolm did after hooking up with Keisha was cruel

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah what a amusing place to do it in front of the shop window . Malcolm and Val are as bad as each other .

Episode 6

Well so much for man cleanse but Daryl is becoming a huge ass i get that he hurt but he has really changed and what surprise ending for Val

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Old Dogs, New Tricks
I'm surprised Christina still has a job but April should of closed her bank accounts before Daryl spends all her money and how could Val say no to a date with the guy who payed her bill but what was said on the TV about Val was funny

Quote:
how could Val say no to a date with the guy who payed her bill
Because she doesn't need his money and she felt like he paying her to go out with her which she didn't like .

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Take Me to the Next Phase

Well after lesbian revelation on TV Val has face up to all the teasing .

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I cant believe April would take such a huge gamble by investing her own money in Reed's career considering the way he has behaved so far and small world with Keisha helping Malcolm's sister out of a dangerous situation

82 12345
Thread