Thread
Printable Version

Single Ladies Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Were you little creep out when Reed crawled into her bed and started molesting her while she was sleeping.?

Episode 8

What was Quinn thinking telling val that he made a mistake after all he has done to her but asking her ask her new boyfriend not trade him was crazy. I had feeling April relation with professor was going end badly. She really should be careful.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

1x08 Lost Without You
What the professor did to Christina was cruel and a little childish, all because she dumped him and Malcolm was out of order having a go at Keisha for what his brother did but  the true story behind his brothers prison sentence was interesting

Episode 9

Well reed sleeping DJ to play his record was wrong but April getting jealous was amusing but she was right it's not right and Val boyfriend really showed how look after a women, i learnt something new

Reply 24#24 bala's post

1x09 Can't Hide Love

April getting jealous was funny but as Reed said he would of done it anyway and the girls talking about their first times was interesting

Single Ladies
VH1 has renewed its first hour-long scripted drama.

Source

Everything Ain't What It Seems

Val really has no luck men i knew 3some would be a bad idea

Reply 27#27 bala's post

For some reason i was expecting the 3 some with Christina to include two guys but it was a bad idea nethertheless unless she flipped the tables on him with two guys and ignored him

is this the end

Now Val at start you had nothing and now you got 2 marriage proposals and look Khesha has lost Malcolm i never trusted him and now she left all by herself. I am glad that  April work it out with  the divorce

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought Jerry did the right thing at the start because Val would of resented it in the future and what a way to end the season with him changing his mind but the double proposal was amusing

Single Ladies Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres May 28, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Wow completely forgot about this show

look like Vive gone

Slave to Love

Well i have say i am not sure if i like good girl on the show but you just knew she would walk on her fiancer doing another women and leave. As for rest of the episode i don't know why she left the show but it won't be the same without her and if this season get canned you can certainly blame new girl

I Didn't Mean to Turn You On

Well what an interesting way to meet a guy but seriously i can't believe he got see her exposed before their first date but way she reacted when saw who was examine her was amusing but he did seem too obsessed with her VJ. . When girls asked her to show i was like seriously

2x01 Slave to Love

Raquel did the right thing in letting everyone know what Victor had been doing up stairs and I'm surprised Val is not coming back as she was one of the main characters plus what happened to Christina

2x02 I Didn't Mean to Turn You on

April's encounter with Dr was interesting but going on a date after thigh locking his head was a surprise and then showing her honey pot in the shop was amusing but the gift for her honey pot was going to far

Ex Factor

Not sure what to make of this episode because things keep going around but dating a stripper should be interesting

2x03 No Ordinary Love

Keisha having sex with Malcolm and then walking away was great it's just a shame she folded so easy when he turned up at her place but the way Keisha got rid of train wreak was impressive

2x04 Ex Factor

The girls and Omar looking through the window as April secretly dates the stripper on his bike was amusing and I'm glad we found out why April was getting the cold shoulder at the ball

Thread