Thread
Printable Version

Single Ladies Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 The Fabric of Our Lives

Keisha losing big in the poker game was interesting and it looks like Malcolm rigged the rematch and I like the way Omar stood up for himself

2x06 Deuces

Raquel falling off the skateboard was priceless but being wooed by the younger man from next door was predictable, April being the handler for the rebellious R&B singer was interesting but what happened in the hotel room was amusing and i cant believe she rang his mother to get him in line

2x07 Eat, Play, Love

Raquel dating two men was interesting but the way she made the guy from the car shop work for a dinner date was amusing and I had a feeling Keisha getting involved with the guy dressed as a British military officer would back fire but him actually being a janitor was funny

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah i love when that was reveal being a janitor but it was good move

2x08 Is This Love

Raquel discovering that dating two men can pose complications was bound to happen but them both meeting outside the Indian restaurant was funny and what daughter would steal from a shop her mother had applied to work at, Keisha saying no glove no love in the heat of the moment was impressive

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but i liked that men were civil to each other instead of getting jealous

The Business of Friendship

Well this episode proves certainly people are better as friends than being boyfriend/girlfriend and Omar getting rejected was amusing

2x09 The Business of Friendship

What a saw looser at jenga but I did like the way Raquel rubbed it in and Nicolette pretending not to know Taylor was amusing but Omar being turned down by the delivery guy was priceless

Fast Love

Well i have say there a lot relationship going on but landing in the pool during auction was rather amusing

2x10 Fast Love

April's fake orgasm was amusing and Malcolm worming his way back into Keisha's life was disappointing but the look on her face makes you think she is using him and how did Raquel fix that smoke alarm to go off, Taylor's face at the pool was priceless

2x11 Stormy Weather

Raquel should of known better than to get in a lift during a storm but at leased she had someone to distract her but saying thank you was funny and Keisha committing to Sean only to find he has been with Veronica while she made up her mind was interesting

2x12 All or Nothing

Raquel having Omar back after being played by the guy trying to get his gear into the boutique was nice

Single Ladies' renewed by VH1 for third season

Single Ladies has been renewed for a third season by VH1.

The Queen Latifah-produced drama, which wraps its second run on August 27, will return for another season in 2013.

Single Ladies follows the lives of three best friends - LisaRaye McCoy (Keisha), Denise Vasi (Raquel) and Charity Shea (April) as they navigate the dating world in Atlanta, Georgia.

Vasi replaced series lead Stacy Dash, who left the show after the first season.

VH1's Executive Vice President of Original Programming & Production Jeff Olde said: "Our viewers' love affair with Single Ladies got even bigger this year, growing significantly from its successful first season and dominating its timeslot on basic cable.

"We're extremely happy that we'll be able to give the audience another great season of the series and its honest, current take on love, dating and female friendship."

Single Ladies was basic cable's number one scripted series among women this summer.

Source

2x13 Still in Love With You

Keisha's phone call was creepy "karmas a bitch" I wonder what she has done to him but what a pussy not being man enough to do it face to face but the guy at the gala was a little to obvious to actually be the stalker and the girls reaction to Reggie's spar day was amusing, Omar not being impressed about the jokes being told about him was priceless and Keisha was mad to bail on Sean for Malcolm because he used his only call to ring her when she could of rang someone else to bail him out

Finally

So we find out who Keisha stalker was that women was crazy and what an interesting way to end the season with so many unanswered questions

2x14 Finally

Omar asking April to slap him was amusing especially considering he was only joking and trust the two guys he is dating to be brothers, what a lucky break that Keisha was on video chat when she was about to be attacked but glad she stuck the boot in and Morgan's offer to be wife number four was interesting

Single Ladies Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 06, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

One Wedding and a Funeral

A nice surprise to wake up find out a new episode was available and same old story lines .

Thread