Thread
Printable Version

Single Ladies Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 One Wedding and a Funeral

April working for Felicia is going to be interesting as she comes across as a real bitch and Malcolm and his brother having their father will contested was a surprise

3x02 Where There’s a Will

You can understand Malcolm being pissed his fathers so called wife is contesting the will and the fact she didn't want to go public because of her career until after his death was annoying but playing the brothers is going to get messy, Raquel trying to seek new investment partners was interesting as they were sabotaged by a so called stranger who just happened to be rich

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well Keisha finding that photo and hiding it was interesting.

I can't believe April fell for that trick new guy did to her on first day

3x03 The Girl Most Likely To…

April winning the battle with David over the new client was amusing and teasing him was priceless and Raquel having the contract before the deal had been set was impressive

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well it was ok episode but burning that photo and put that women on administrative leave put push her . Glad April went to source to get artist

Reply 9#9 bala's post

You can understand why he burnt the photo as he don't want her getting any of his fathers estate which looks like she's entitled too

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but there must be negative out there for that photo

3x04 A Cut Above

I hope working with Felicia is worth all the hassle as she is one hard ass woman and trust Keisha to mention the photo to Sean

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well  Raquel was really nervous about that meeting with Chinese distributor but her partner treating him like human being was amusing because it got deal done   .

Why is no matter where April goes she ends up picking a man

3x05 Show-Stopper

Ben getting arrested while on lunch with April was amusing but Naomi and Sean making their next move was interesting as they seem to have the upper-hand for now

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad Omar got his sister back and it took her child to realise that

3x06 Walk the Walk

I'm glad Omar didn't bite off more than he can chew with designing Felicia's dress and being offered the job of her exclusive designer was great but having to leave the others would be a tough call, Raquel and Terrence getting closer after the fashion show was a little predictable but him brushing her off was a surprise

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well i like that April actually got some advice from Felica about her job and to be honest i felt that she really gave her some good advice she wants best in people and she knows she has tough to get that

Ask Me No Questions

April trying cover both of her friend was amusing but she still can't resist him can she

3x07 Ask Me No Questions

It looks like Malcolm's past is going to get him in trouble and is Omar making Felicia more likeable

3x08 Tell You No Lies

Deacon also being behind Naomi's marriage to Malcolm's father was an interesting revelation and Grant asking Raquel to be his sexual mistress was amusing but Deacon tricking Raquel was disturbing

3x09 Cat and Mouse

April seeing Keith's wife with the other guy was unfortunate and the guy's rescuing Raquel was impressive

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes but would she still want to be in business with them after what happened ?

Granted it wasn't any of them fault but that bounds to make her question whether it safe ?

3x10 Game On

Keisha hiring her own bodyguard was understandable but what about the other as Deacon isn't going to let it drop but being found dead so soon was a shock, Raquel and Terrence try to keep their romance a secret was unusual as there was no reason to keep it quiet but not being able to keep their hands off each-other was amusing, the girl overhearing Felica may of been a blessing in disguise

3x11 One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Terrence paying Raquel a booty call but gone in the morning was amusing and Omar's fashion range for Felicia being copied was surprising, I though Keisha overhearing Malcolm was right to be pissed but what he had planed was awesome

Thread