46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Single Ladies Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Quinn walking out on Val was to easy after five years and you would feel sorry for her and that was a terrible way to find out who he was engaged too but at leased she had the last laugh and Keisha cooking breakfast was amusing but god help her if he finds out she stole the watch and April using Val's pregnancy as an excuse for why she was so long in the toilet was cruel because it got back to Quinn but i cant believe she used her again for an excuse

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I was pleasantly surprised that these music channels are creating some good programs

1x02 Episode 2

The guy on Val's first online date was a bit of a character and April got what was coming after she was all over the news but you could tell that Val on the bull was rigged but what the guy said afterwords was out of line and the silence at the end was funny because they had nothing else to talk about

Indecent Proposal

I was impressed with the way the rebellious new intern, Christina got the job and also how she got the girl to pay her bill but Keisha's indecent proposal was amusing but it's a good job she gave the money back, Val's deal breaker with Blake was priceless

Confidence Games

Val with more dates than she can handle was amusing but the way she organised them was impressive and it's a shame that dessert for two ended with the whole family, April receiving a shocking birthday surprise from Darryl should of been expected but going after half her trust fund was a surprise

That's What Friends Are For

I had a felling Christina would mess up but that was priceless and Val's date not getting it was amusing but i do like the chemistry between Val and K.C. Christina getting caught a second time so soon after the first was stupid and what Malcolm did after hooking up with Keisha was cruel

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Old Dogs, New Tricks
I'm surprised Christina still has a job but April should of closed her bank accounts before Daryl spends all her money and how could Val say no to a date with the guy who payed her bill but what was said on the TV about Val was funny

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I cant believe April would take such a huge gamble by investing her own money in Reed's career considering the way he has behaved so far and small world with Keisha helping Malcolm's sister out of a dangerous situation

Reply 22#22 bala's post

1x08 Lost Without You
What the professor did to Christina was cruel and a little childish, all because she dumped him and Malcolm was out of order having a go at Keisha for what his brother did but  the true story behind his brothers prison sentence was interesting

Reply 24#24 bala's post

1x09 Can't Hide Love

April getting jealous was funny but as Reed said he would of done it anyway and the girls talking about their first times was interesting

Reply 27#27 bala's post

For some reason i was expecting the 3 some with Christina to include two guys but it was a bad idea nethertheless unless she flipped the tables on him with two guys and ignored him

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought Jerry did the right thing at the start because Val would of resented it in the future and what a way to end the season with him changing his mind but the double proposal was amusing

Single Ladies Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres May 28, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Slave to Love

Raquel did the right thing in letting everyone know what Victor had been doing up stairs and I'm surprised Val is not coming back as she was one of the main characters plus what happened to Christina

2x02 I Didn't Mean to Turn You on

April's encounter with Dr was interesting but going on a date after thigh locking his head was a surprise and then showing her honey pot in the shop was amusing but the gift for her honey pot was going to far

2x03 No Ordinary Love

Keisha having sex with Malcolm and then walking away was great it's just a shame she folded so easy when he turned up at her place but the way Keisha got rid of train wreak was impressive

2x04 Ex Factor

The girls and Omar looking through the window as April secretly dates the stripper on his bike was amusing and I'm glad we found out why April was getting the cold shoulder at the ball

2x05 The Fabric of Our Lives

Keisha losing big in the poker game was interesting and it looks like Malcolm rigged the rematch and I like the way Omar stood up for himself

46 123
Thread