36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Single Ladies Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ex Factor

Not sure what to make of this episode because things keep going around but dating a stripper should be interesting

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah i love when that was reveal being a janitor but it was good move

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but i liked that men were civil to each other instead of getting jealous

The Business of Friendship

Well this episode proves certainly people are better as friends than being boyfriend/girlfriend and Omar getting rejected was amusing

Fast Love

Well i have say there a lot relationship going on but landing in the pool during auction was rather amusing

Single Ladies' renewed by VH1 for third season

Single Ladies has been renewed for a third season by VH1.

The Queen Latifah-produced drama, which wraps its second run on August 27, will return for another season in 2013.

Single Ladies follows the lives of three best friends - LisaRaye McCoy (Keisha), Denise Vasi (Raquel) and Charity Shea (April) as they navigate the dating world in Atlanta, Georgia.

Vasi replaced series lead Stacy Dash, who left the show after the first season.

VH1's Executive Vice President of Original Programming & Production Jeff Olde said: "Our viewers' love affair with Single Ladies got even bigger this year, growing significantly from its successful first season and dominating its timeslot on basic cable.

"We're extremely happy that we'll be able to give the audience another great season of the series and its honest, current take on love, dating and female friendship."

Single Ladies was basic cable's number one scripted series among women this summer.

Source

Finally

So we find out who Keisha stalker was that women was crazy and what an interesting way to end the season with so many unanswered questions

One Wedding and a Funeral

A nice surprise to wake up find out a new episode was available and same old story lines .

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well Keisha finding that photo and hiding it was interesting.

I can't believe April fell for that trick new guy did to her on first day

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well it was ok episode but burning that photo and put that women on administrative leave put push her . Glad April went to source to get artist

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but there must be negative out there for that photo

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well  Raquel was really nervous about that meeting with Chinese distributor but her partner treating him like human being was amusing because it got deal done   .

Why is no matter where April goes she ends up picking a man

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad Omar got his sister back and it took her child to realise that

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well i like that April actually got some advice from Felica about her job and to be honest i felt that she really gave her some good advice she wants best in people and she knows she has tough to get that

Ask Me No Questions

April trying cover both of her friend was amusing but she still can't resist him can she

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes but would she still want to be in business with them after what happened ?

Granted it wasn't any of them fault but that bounds to make her question whether it safe ?

36 12
Thread