40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Happily Divorced Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Happily Divorced Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Happily Divorced Premieres on TV Land on June 15, 2011

"Happily Divorced" centers around Los Angeles florist Fran (Drescher) as she deals with dating after finding out her realtor husband of 18 years (John Michael Higgins) is gay. Fran juggles her new relationships, while still living under the same roof with her ex-husband. The cast is rounded out by Fran's best friend Judi (Tichina Arnold), her parents Dori and Glen (Rita Moreno and Robert Walden) and her flower delivery employee Cesar (Valente Rodriguez). Written by Fran Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobson ("The Nanny," "What I Like About You")
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Happily Divorced Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 6-16-2011 17:16 ]

1x01 Pilot

Fran telling Peter when he was moving into the den that he should move into the YMCA and doing the dance moves was priceless and Eliott being mistaken for being gay was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

What is with you and tvland i mean her voice really annoys me you can see she been a smokers for years . You liked retired at 35 which i gave up after first episode and i going to do the same with this.

1x02 Pillow Talk

The three in a bed was priceless the funniest thing I've seen in ages even knowing it was a drunk accident

1x03 Anniversary

It was obvious that the couple picking flowers was in the same situation as Fran and Peter like the guy was also gay

1x04 A Date With Destiny

Fran's new guy, Richard was to good to be true when she found out he don't talk to his son because he is gay

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2011 11:20 ]

1x05 Spousal Support

Fran disturbing Peter at the opera was amusing but you just knew it would backfire with Peter loosing a chance to move out and the comments about her voice was funny

TV Land Renews Fran Drescher's Sitcom 'Happily Divorced' For Second Season

No surprise here - Fran Drescher's new sitcom for TV Land Happily Divorced has done well in the ratings, so a second-season renewal was a given. TV Land is building a nice streak - all 3 original series it has launched so far, Hot In Cleveland, Retired at 35 and now Happily Divorced, have gone to a second season. Next off is the winter premiere of The Exes. Here is TV Land's release on the Happily Divorced renewal"

Source

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

That's good news with so many other shows not making it to a second season

1x06 I Wanna Be Alone

Fran wining the two tickets Mexico was nice and giving them both away so she could be on her own was strange but who would of thought going to a restaurant by herself would be so troublesome

1x07 Someone Wants Me

Fran's parents sex-ting each other was amusing but Fran's Internet dates were crazy and getting into the jacuzzi before his ex-wife came home was priceless

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x08 A Kiss Is Just a Kiss

Fran telling her best friends about her man hitting on her was going to cause trouble but having the last laugh when he was caught  kissing a transsexual it was priceless

1x09 Vegas Baby

Fran being stood up by Elliott in Vegas was sad but getting drunk with Peter and ending up naked in bed together was amusing but thinking she's pregnant was priceless

1x10 Torn Between Two Lovetts

Fran bringing Gregory home only for him to ask Peter out for dinner was amusing but Gregory inviting them both to his hotel room was priceless

Happily Divorced Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres March 07, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 The Reunion

Fran being reluctant to face an old adversary at her college reunion was interesting especially when her husband tried to hit on her but the other weren't happy she asked Elliott to come along as her fake fiance

2x02 Peter Comes Out Again

I was surprised Peter's family doesn't know he's gay but the way he blurted it out to his brother was amusing and him seizing an opportunity when he realizes that Fran to go on a date didn't pay off when his kiss did nothing for her

2x03 Daddy's Girl

Fran's father mistaking a dying phone battery for a cricket was amusing but you can understand why she questions his mental health after he decides to buy a motorcycle but Fran stealing it and crashing it was stupid

2x04 The Burial Plotz

Fran deciding to sell Peter's spot in the family burial plot to pay for the leaking roof of the flower shop did seem a bit insensitive, i know they are divorced but she should of asked first

40 12
Thread