Thread
Printable Version

About COME FLY WITH ME & Episode Guide

About COME FLY WITH ME & Episode Guide

Come Fly With Me Aired From December 28, 2010 - February 08, 2011 On BBC One

About the Show:
To make Come Fly With Me, the BBC's cameras have been given unprecedented access to one of Britain's busiest airport terminals. For months, the producers have followed anyone and everyone to produce this portrait of life at the cutting edge of aviation. From check-in staff to cabin crew, from pilots to paparazzi, and from low-cost airline owners to their passengers, all human life is here - and all played by Matt Lucas and David Walliams!

Written by and starring Matt Lucas and David Walliams, Come Fly With Me is directed by Paul King (The Mighty Boosh) and produced by Adam Tandy (The Thick Of It). Lindsay Duncan is the narrator.

Cast:
David WalliamsVarious
Matt LucasVarious

Homepage
Source

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

Season 1

Episode 1:
Hetty Wolf takes her first-ever flight at the age of 92, pilots Simon and Jackie resolve their marriage problems while flying a plane and a former Spice Girl visits the airport.

Episode 2:
A 'wing malfunction' delays a FlyLo flight to Malaga, Wannabe pilot Tommy starts his new job at Happy Burger and Melody and Taj get tough with FlyLo's new baggage allowance policy.

Episode 3:
Harry Potter star Rupert Grint takes a trip with Taaj Manzoor. A large quantity of drugs is found, we follow customs officers Roberts and Stewart as they try to work out what to do with it. Meanwhile a snobby employee of Great British Air conquers her fear of dealing with the lower classes using her exclusive cabin.

Episode 4:
Simon and Jackie's marriage is put under more strain when Simon's one-night stand is rostered onto their flight. Omar Baba has some unusual suggestions about reducing FlyLo's carbon footprint. Meanwhile love is in the air for Tommy Reid and one of the check-in staff. Also Penny is visited by a member of the royal household and dog handler Steve Downes patrols the baggage halls.

Episode 5:
Immigration officer Ian Foot questions Taaj as part of a random security check, Fearghal shows he'll do anything to get nominated for Steward of the Year, and Tommy Reid applies to be a pilot. Meanwhile, Melody and Keeley prepare to find out which one of them will replace Helen as their supervisor.

Episode 6:
Peter and Judith complain about their latest package holiday after getting involved in the dark arts of voodoo. Flylo owner Omar Baba deals with a staff mutiny when his ground crew go on strike. Tommy is finally interviewed for a job as a pilot and Fearghal awaits the results for the Steward of the Year Awards.

Source

Thread