Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cause & Effect

Didn't anyone felt this was rip-off of a fringe episode about man who could cause accident with a pencil i know on this the person created it with a coin but what a way introduce another story-line on top of pervious one we found out in last week episode. Not only is there rough Alpha fraction now there is human experimenting on captured Alpha . This becoming rather good for the 2 episode we have seen.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Well at leased he reported the first accident and getting his coin back was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was nice of him but i hope he comes back

Reply 23#23 bala's post

This is starting to get a feel of Heroes with their different abilities

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It's nothing like heroes since no team work in heroes it was a bunch random people with powers.

Loving Alphas gonna watch the second episode later so have not read any of the comments yet for spoilers.
Will be back laters. Im getting a Fringe feeling though which could be good as Fringe is now second fom top of my list after Eureka.

Reply 26#26 casper27's post

long time no see craig -been busy at work

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Yeah been really busy, managed to catch the last episode. I was right and agree with your earlier comment about episode 2 been a clone of a Fringe episode "The Plateau " S03xE03. Was a very cool Fringe episode and this wasn't bad either but just goes to shows how storylines transend, just look at Family Guy and The Simpsons.
Overall a great start and its definately picked my interest up.

I liked the new episode, but you just know he hasn't going to die and I'm wondering how long it's going to take for him to help Rosen puzzle everything together. And now you see, It's not because you're paranoid that you don't have a reason to be.

I am having the hardest time watching this show this week.  NO ONE has it posted anywhere.  I'm going to have to get up tomorrow morn and catch it at 9am on Syfy.   It's a sat...annoying.  (I have something to do so it's not a big deal, BUT still....)
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

It's available on-line you just need to know where to look and next time pm either me or codebreaker we will let you know if it's available.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Okay.  That would be great.  I checked all my usual hot spots and nothing... :/  Thanks.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Alphas Upcoming Episodes Comic-Con Trailer

Anger Management

Well another good episode it did look like the girl was alpha but it was her boyfriend but killing a federal agent was unexpected and what a consequence.

looks like that alpha the jumped of the bridge was right. In the treatmentcenter are bad things happening and I can't believe that Rosen is closing his eyes for it.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

i think he has too much things on his plate once he has mastered his team abilities and they have full control he can focus on that other matter. he's only one person his first priority is find dangerous Alpha. .That's a secondary issue. plus if they shut down that place where would they put them ?. he doesn't have any resources ?. For timebeing he has no choice he allow that happen short-term.

That was a descent episode, even though I didn't like agent jerk-face, I didn't want to see him get killed either. That was a bummer for the other agent who did it, for someone who is normally a protector of people to be manipulated by pheromone control (or whatever that power is called), into killing your partner was sad to see.
I'm excited to see how these characters grow, I think their group has some growing pains to go through, but it will be interesting to see where the writers take them along the way.

I'm kind of worried about this show. I had big expectations and I don't know if they are being filled. I hope they don't become predictable and boring.

Reply 38#38 kellemanske's post

in what way did you have big expectation ?

Reply 39#39 bala's post

The previews looked great and I really like the supernatural element and all. I love that they combine it with policework. But I hate the stereotype. Gary as the crazy kid, the other young girl as someone who can't say no and letting her yell against her family that kind of things.
I also thought I would be looking forward to the new episodes like with Rizzoli and Ilses, but I don't, I'm just watching it and I'm already losing some of my interest in this show.
I don't know, it's like the chemistry of watching the show isn't there for me and it's rare for this kind of show to have that effect on me.

Thread