Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Brent Spiner (Data) as someone with sonic powers and an "blind spot girl" wonderful.  Loved Gary's comment about "why do we always have to fight someone with abilities?"
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x10 The Unusual Suspects

Nathan capturing the entire team was interesting but having that many alphas together was always going to be hard to contain and none of them picking up that Rosen was an impostor until it was almost too late was a little disappointing

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

I thought something was up when he started accusing, Rosen would never act like that.  Bill is in some trouble.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Well he was good shape shifter and you couldn't tell either could you?

Original Sin

Well Rosen really blew the lid open didn't he made for a great clif hanger

Reply 85#85 bala's post

What a blood bath and a close call for some of their own and there is no going back from that news conference

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Heck no!  Bring it on.    Well done.  Great season finale.  So sorry to see Anna go.  Such a blow for gary.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 87#87 arksongbird80's post

You can't trust the Federal Government, there was no reason for them to start firing.  The government doesn't want there to be any alphas as we have seen in this episode and many of the previous ones.  Anna was slowly coming around to Gary's thinking I felt.  He did a very brave thing...

Alphas Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres July 23, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Alphas - Wake Up Call - Sneak Peek

Wake Up Call

Well he knew there would be an incident but i don't think he knows that his daughter is working for bad guys which leads to an interesting situation later on in this season, when he will find out but could it be she did it for her father so he be out.  It was great to see the team back together but you could see why they need him to help them become a better team. Without a leader we saw what happens to the team. I really hope he get full control over the program since he seems to be the only one that understand what to do compared to the government who just wants to lock them up.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Well that was part of the deal, he would have full control, let's just see if the government follows though.  Wonder why the destroyed the train, has to be for a reason.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

There are making an statement that they can't be stop

Reply 9#9 bala's post

maybe, just seemed a little contrite.  If you wanted to do something that sends a statement, a terroist attack on a train that can be done with explosives doesn't say much

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

That takes planning they can attack any part whenever they want-there no need for them any planning if they want derail a train they can do stright-away at a distance. I get what your saying but look supermarket attack that was another form attack that really took little planning.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

But there was planning with the supermarket attack.  From what it looked like was to make it look like a normal attack, but the point was to get digital-girl arrested, so when they tried to "chip" here, her feedback would destroy the chips.... see planning

Thread