Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Yes your right that did take some planning but i wonder if that would of happen if Roseem wasn't in prison?

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I am pretty sure that was part of the plan, the leader, if you noticed, is immortal or extremely longed-live, and according to the picture an officer during the War Between the States, so he probably had it all planned.  Insert digital girl to both knockout the chip and control what is on the screen, get the good doctor there as a delaying tactic, make it seem like that they killed him and the others and during that confusion, escape with Gary and Cameron, as both are Alphas, and Gary probably is most wanted by the opposition... Don't forget his(Gary's Friendship) with the woman directly under Stanton from last season.  though she died, I am pretty sure Stanton knows that Gary has a hard time with being different and with normal people.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Alphas - The Quick and the Dead - Sneak Peek

2x01 Wake Up Call

Nina abusing her powers to flirt was amusing and I thought Hicks was aiming for a tyre but at leased he stopped them  from taking Gary and Bill

The Quick and the Dead

Well look like Roseum has his work cut out to bring the team back since everyone has other problem so i am liking that it didn't return to normal and that there are some issues to work out just hope they don't drag it out past 6 episodes.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Well they were never a happy bunch really, And it is mainly just Nina.  I told you that the train thing was for a reason, still don't know why, but the good doctor confirmed it
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Alpha Dogs

I really hope we see more of that girl i think she would make a great addition to the team

2x02 The Quick and the Dead

Gary warning he was about to slam his door was amusing and Nina and the guys got a little more than they bargained for when questioning that woman and it's a shame Eli got shot before they could help him

2x03 Alpha Dogs

Kat only able to remember a month would be awkward but her being added to the cast must mean she is staying and the new guy asking Rachel to pick his soap was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Didn't know she been added should be interesting

Reply 23#23 bala's post

According to tvrage she has been added

http://www.tvrage.com/Alphas

Alphas - When Push Comes to Shove - Sneak Peek

When Push Comes to Shove

This was a nice background episode about Nina life but sad to think her father kill himself because of all Nina pushing.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Loved Kat.  She's going to be very intersting. I like her more than the other chick.  

Gary to mom:
"MOM where'd you go?
"I'm right here Gary."
"i'll call you at 8.  After I scream and before breakfast"
"I'll answer".........LOL     Alright his screaming is a part of his routine now!  Great.  

What's bill's deal?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x04 When Push Comes to Shove

Rachel and Hicks being manipulated by Nina was amusing but what a great save from the roof by Hicks

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That the advantage of his alpha ability if you have it you should use it

Gaslight

I really didn't like this episode but using Nina abilities to recover people memories was testing her i just hope she doesn't become his weapon against the government. She has a group who are suppose to be good guys but with great power comes responsibility and i am wondering how far he will go to get Parish?

2x05 Gaslight

All those hallucinations were bizarre and Jason was lucky he wasn't used for organ donation

Thread