Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Narrated in the first-person voice of Jenna's blog posts, "Awkward." captures the humor within the struggles and experiences everyone can relate to from their formative years. The series picks up in the aftermath of the accident as she must deal with a new not-so-fun stigma, while at the same time managing the other daily drama that comes with being a teenager. From a secret relationship with a popular guy, to being undermined by a mean girl, and parents who just don't get it-Jenna's misfortune will eventually serve as the catalyst for amazing change, but it's not without some missteps and mishaps along the way.

Source

1x01 Pilot

Jenna accident in the bathroom was amusing but what she said about the misunderstanding was priceless considering they thought she tried to commit suicide

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well it was good start i mean for that look like suicide attempt was rather priceless who would thought accidental choking on aspirin would lead her become popular . I like how took situation made something positive out of it.

Knocker Nightmare

Well she was looking forward getting her cast off but fainting and sprine her arm meant she had glown in the dark cast but if that wasn't worse having photograph in the changing room was awful.This is why they should ban mobile phones in high school. i am so lucky when i was in high school the technology didn't exist for this to happen.

Great title for the episode

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The way technology has gone and the mean girls at school you would expect this to happen more often but the teacher being manipulated by Sage was horrendous

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I know in some school the teacher take away mobile phone when they have are in changing room give them back after they done.

The Way We Weren’t

Well not a great episode but an amusing ending

The Scarlet Eye

Well everyone getting pink eye was amusing but Mattie avoid her question was predictable. I can't believe her friend mother put dog shock collar on her daughter to advoid her sneaking out

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2011 07:39 ]

Music in the show "Awkward"

Hey! Anyone know the song that was playing on that new MTV show Awkward last night during the scene when Jenna and Matty were making out at the bonfire?

LOVED that song but couldn't find what it was!

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I never knew that was gods blind spot and the poo in the jacuzzi was priceless

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The cross communication with the teacher about the spiting and swallowing was amusing

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

That was disgusting i can't believe guidance council was giving advice about that

MTV’s AWKWARD Season 2 Announced

The new hit MTV comedy AWKWARD, that has been buzzed about since before its debut, has been picked up for a second season.
Source

Jenna Lives

Well i had feeling it was all in her head but other jenna was good i mean you must really bad council if they knew 2 hours in all they needed to go out and come back without getting into trouble.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The teacher leaving them alone for two hours detention was a little crazy and taking the guys t-shirt off was amusing

1x06 Queen Bee-atches

Jenna taking the food journal turned out to her advantage and only replying to Matty and Jake texts at separate times was amusing

1x07 Over My Dead Body

The mock DUI event held at the school was interesting but the way Jenna said she would only do it her way was amusing and what a reaction to the kiss

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say she was a lot nicer about it but she could exposed her after all she made her life hell payback would been understandable

Thread