Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Sex, Lies and Videotape

How on earth can they have that flaky guidance councillor as the principle and about time her mother came clean about the letter but I found what Jenna said to Jake about the back door amusing

Three's a Crowd

Jenna situation with Matty while trying date her current boyfriend was difficult. The new princple is certainly is not doing any favour but bully and scarlet letter was diffrent take on bully situation in high schools.

2x03 Three's a Crowd

I would of liked to of seen what Karin and Tamara had written on the notepad but Jenna thinking Matty was the third wheel when it turned out it was her was amusing or is Matty playing them both

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2012 15:09 ]

Are You There God? It's Me, Jenna

Well going to bible camp was ridiculous since she didn't do anything wrong it just seem like a wasted episode

2x04 Are You There God It's Me, Jenna

Lissa putting her purity hands to good use 47 times was amusing

2x05 My Love is a Black Heart

What a bizarre Valentine's Day date but Jake saying I love you was nice and Tamara wetting her self was amusing

What Comes First: Sex or Love?

I think most people know the answer to this question but look at it from teenager point of view is so amusing and who would of thought Ricky could melt that girl heart .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

It's humour like this that make me want to watch this show

2x06 What Comes First Sex or Love

What Jake said outside the mini van was nice but announcing it over the loud speaker was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Wasn't it Jenna who announce it since she press the button not him

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I didn't say Jake announced it only what he said at the mini van

2x07 Another One Bites the Dust

Ally going off the rails because of a flower basket was amusing and Jenna agreeing to be the flower bitch just to find out who Ben is was priceless but Sadie stirring it for Jenna and Jake was predictable

Time After Time

I can't believe Jenna didn't know the reason but he should of told her but knowing jenna you knew she make the situation worse

2x08 Time After Time

Jake breaking up with Jenna because of the other guy but what will he do now he has found out it's Matty is going to be interesting and the young boy flirting with Tamara was amusing

Homewrecker Hamilton

Well Jeena finally found out the reason but she couldn't be surprised but making it look like another suicide attempt was sad

2x09 Homewrecker Hamilton

The guidance councillor's fantasy about boys fighting was amusing and you just knew going on stage was a bad idea

2x10 Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me

Jenna almost catching her parents making out in the shower was amusing but the aftermath of her releasing her blog was interesting especially the letter her mother wrote

Once Upon a Blog

I loved how Jenna tried to rewrite her history with both the guys but my favourite was Matty and jake being gay was best one.

2x11 Once Upon a Blog

Jenna becoming one of the mean girls was disturbing but Matty and jake holding hands was amusing

2x12 The Other Shoe

Jenna getting jealous at first of Tamara making out with Jake was predictable

Thread