Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

It's still season 4 returning (Sep/23/2014)

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

look like i might bringe watch this season

Big Bang Theory -1 Week
New Girl in 4 days

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I'm in no rush to catch up and most nights I have been watching films instead

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I can't find many decent movies to watch this year today i watch X:men:day of future past

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I fell asleep watching Godzilla last night so watched it again this morning

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it strange think girls do that too but it does like every teen show seem focus on this and it's not surprising why Americans have a highest rate teen pregnancy based on what i seen on teen shows.

The new girl Eva look like trouble

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

She learnt a valuable lesson by listening to everyone around her but her mother telling her all bad things she did when she was a child was amusing.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

So much for trying to be a role model but Angel goal was amusing . I did find it amusing the writers decided to take a pot shot at that show even through it's on the same network

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am surprised the school allowed those type of girls you would think there so sort rules based code of conduct in school by laws. That difference between British and American school we have uniforms.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah Sadie going topless was highlight because you never thought she would have confidence to but Eva is trouble.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

It was bound come out eventually so he really told her when he found the letters but was angry.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Eva not Emma but it was bound to backfire on him

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

This was two part episode they really air both episode together but it did make for amusing situation but Eva bail on them was bad

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

They didn't split this episode up viptv site 40 minute episode and i don't think that it's his baby i think she already pregnant so next part should be interesting. Sadie really should hook up with that guy in food truck both of them would make such a great couple.  

4x12 Finals

Jenna getting mad at Matty over Amber AKA Eva was great as he was about to make the worst decision of his life

4x13 Auld Lang Party (AKA VIP 4x12)

Jenna wanting to celebrate the new year quietly was surprising but Sadie gatecrashing Ally's party with the whole school was amusing and Jake hoping his luck was in with the cougar was priceless

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

I agree but the fact he figured it all out was amazing without anyone helping him

Thread