Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x20 Sprang Break Part 1

You just knew Gabby would turn up and spoil things between Jenna and Matty when Jenna was supposed to be going with him to see his father but the cops pulling their guns on Jenna when she screamed about getting into collage was amusing

4x21 Sprang Break Part 2

Sadie being her usual bitchy self was predictable but pulling while being her usual self was surprising and I'm glad Jenna meet the guy on the beach again but Jake sleeping with Gabby was a surprise

5x01 Prank Amateurs

Trust Jenna to get distracted during the senior streak prank but telling Matty what she overheard would of been wrong and Valerie wasn't much use as a councillor and Gabby spilling the beans was a surprise

5x02 Short Circuit Party

Jenna not having much luck now causing a short circuit at school but at leased the other kids appreciated the day off and Valerie moving in with her cats was a surprise, Sadie's mother was trying too hard but still buying the car was crazy

5x03 Jenna in Wonderland

Jenna becoming popular because of the beach party was nice but bizarre and Matty becoming an outcast after that video was karma, Ally hosting a sex toy party was amusing

5x04 Now You See Me, Now I Don't

Jenna's popularity didn't last with her now being the most depressing in the new yearbook and the mother - daughter gala at the school was awesome especially Sadie's mother

5x05 The Dis-Engagement Dinner

Tamara is going to far with the fake engagement as it looks like Adam has fallen for her and Gabby trying to share a secret about Matty was amusing with her being drunk but Jenna spoiling it was surprising

5x06 Don't Dream It's Over

Tamara accusing Jenna of being a relationship saboteur was understandable and finding Gabby in her car was amusing but Jake hopping for a threesome was priceless

5x07 The Big Reveal

Jenna wanting to tell Matty the truth about how she fells was predictable after the last episode but I'm glad she changed her mind and Lacey going off on one after telly Matty to move on was amusing but Jenna almost spoiling the baby reveal party was surprising

5x08 An Indecent Promposal

Looks like Jenna was surprised to be nominated for prom queen and the way Jake asked Gabby to the prom was impressive but Sadie having tears in her eyes after the break up was touching as she is normally so hard

5x09 Say No to the Dress

The boys making fun of the girls hair style was amusing and their finished looks was awesome but the wine accident was surprising considering it was in a baby cup

5x10 Reality Does Not Bite

Prom not going as planned was predictable but Jenna had more than her fair share of bad luck and Matty being the one to say "I Love You" first made a nice change

5x11 The Graduates

After all the ifs and buts it's nice to see Jenna and Matty back together but Sadie being forbidden to attend graduation because of the drink was disappointing and Matty being forbidden as well was surprising, the class standing together made a nice change

5x12 Holding On and Letting Go

Jenna wanting to make the most of the time before Matty goes off to college was understandable with him leaving straight away and Lissa matchmaking for Sadie was nice

Thread