50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Narrated in the first-person voice of Jenna's blog posts, "Awkward." captures the humor within the struggles and experiences everyone can relate to from their formative years. The series picks up in the aftermath of the accident as she must deal with a new not-so-fun stigma, while at the same time managing the other daily drama that comes with being a teenager. From a secret relationship with a popular guy, to being undermined by a mean girl, and parents who just don't get it-Jenna's misfortune will eventually serve as the catalyst for amazing change, but it's not without some missteps and mishaps along the way.

Source

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well it was good start i mean for that look like suicide attempt was rather priceless who would thought accidental choking on aspirin would lead her become popular . I like how took situation made something positive out of it.

Knocker Nightmare

Well she was looking forward getting her cast off but fainting and sprine her arm meant she had glown in the dark cast but if that wasn't worse having photograph in the changing room was awful.This is why they should ban mobile phones in high school. i am so lucky when i was in high school the technology didn't exist for this to happen.

Great title for the episode

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I know in some school the teacher take away mobile phone when they have are in changing room give them back after they done.

The Way We Weren’t

Well not a great episode but an amusing ending

The Scarlet Eye

Well everyone getting pink eye was amusing but Mattie avoid her question was predictable. I can't believe her friend mother put dog shock collar on her daughter to advoid her sneaking out

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2011 07:39 ]

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

That was disgusting i can't believe guidance council was giving advice about that

Jenna Lives

Well i had feeling it was all in her head but other jenna was good i mean you must really bad council if they knew 2 hours in all they needed to go out and come back without getting into trouble.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say she was a lot nicer about it but she could exposed her after all she made her life hell payback would been understandable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-31-2011 22:20  
The mock DUI event held at the school was interesting but the way Jenna said she would only do it her way was amusing and what a reaction to the kiss
Yeah it was interesting but trust MTV added the an lesbian kiss to a teenage show in such way that it didn't look like one

title too offensive to post

Well we finally found out who wrote the letter it was rather crazy way end the episode

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i love how mother was nice when it was reveal she wanted to stay with them

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-14-2011 20:10  
What a humiliating birthday and the new bedroom wasn't much better
Yes worst birthday ever

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

That face slap looked so painful but i agree about time he stood up to his girlfriend.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that was a surprise but we don't know reason for it but it was there all along from start she kept trying change her throughout the season.

Reply 34#34 shinny's post

He seems a bit too nice to write that letter plus men don't write on that sort of stationary

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes the father Christmas present was strange but that was a big box ?

The size box suggested something to me but i won't say it on a public fourm.

Sex, Lies and Videotape

Well i am glad she made her mother tell her dad about the letter but finding out she was not on the tape was nice but now guidance councillor is the principle ? Bad idea anyone ?

Three's a Crowd

Jenna situation with Matty while trying date her current boyfriend was difficult. The new princple is certainly is not doing any favour but bully and scarlet letter was diffrent take on bully situation in high schools.

50 123
Thread