128 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot

Jenna accident in the bathroom was amusing but what she said about the misunderstanding was priceless considering they thought she tried to commit suicide

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The way technology has gone and the mean girls at school you would expect this to happen more often but the teacher being manipulated by Sage was horrendous

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I never knew that was gods blind spot and the poo in the jacuzzi was priceless

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The cross communication with the teacher about the spiting and swallowing was amusing

MTV’s AWKWARD Season 2 Announced

The new hit MTV comedy AWKWARD, that has been buzzed about since before its debut, has been picked up for a second season.
Source

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The teacher leaving them alone for two hours detention was a little crazy and taking the guys t-shirt off was amusing

1x06 Queen Bee-atches

Jenna taking the food journal turned out to her advantage and only replying to Matty and Jake texts at separate times was amusing

1x07 Over My Dead Body

The mock DUI event held at the school was interesting but the way Jenna said she would only do it her way was amusing and what a reaction to the kiss

1x08 The Adventures of Aunt Ally and the Lil' Bitch

Aunt Ally certainly knows how to throw a party for Lil' Bitch / Jenna but the tits on the window was amusing

1x09 My Super Bittersweet Sixteen

What a humiliating birthday and the new bedroom wasn't much better

1x10 No Doubt

About time Jake stood up to the girls after the face slap and making them walk home was amusing

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x11 Fateful

So glad Sadie was punished for stealing Jenna's file

1x12 I Am Jenna Hamilton

I can believe who was behind the care-frontation letter

Awkward Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 28,2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x00 Dressing Awkward

The title gave it away this special was about the clothes they wear and why they chose them but the clips were a great recap

2x01 Resolutions

I'm glad Jenna confronted her mother about the letter but I wonder why she did it and the anticipation of who she would kiss for the new year was interesting, the face slaps were funny but her father giving her condoms was bizarre

2x02 Sex, Lies and Videotape

How on earth can they have that flaky guidance councillor as the principle and about time her mother came clean about the letter but I found what Jenna said to Jake about the back door amusing

2x03 Three's a Crowd

I would of liked to of seen what Karin and Tamara had written on the notepad but Jenna thinking Matty was the third wheel when it turned out it was her was amusing or is Matty playing them both

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2012 15:09 ]

128 1234567
Thread