Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x07 After Hours

Jenna setting Matty up with Emma as a way to prove she's over him was asking for trouble but Tamara having a night to remember was unfortunate after having her phone stolen and her car towed

4x08 Prison Breaks

Jenna paying Luke a surprise visit at college was awkward but the girl being gay did sound like a line at first until Tamara hooked up with her, Jenna getting locked on the roof only made things worse and Jake and Matty ending up in jail was surprising

4x09 My Personal Statement

If Eva deleting the essay Matty was waiting for wasn't bad enough but leaving her underwear in Jenna's bed after Matty and her head into Jenna's room to retrieve a copy of his essay was diabolical

4x10 Snow Job

Eva is pushing her luck with all her lies and backstabbing but Sadie trying to rip her head off was amusing as it got her kicked off the bus and what she found out about her was surprising

4x11 Snow Jobs: Part 2

Sadie scaring Jenna in the shower was amusing but Amber AKA Eva being a stalker and missing with Matty was interesting as by the time they found them she had prepared the perfect cover story but being pregnant was a little convenient

Reply 25#25 bala's post

It's still season 4 returning (Sep/23/2014)

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I'm in no rush to catch up and most nights I have been watching films instead

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I fell asleep watching Godzilla last night so watched it again this morning

4x12 Finals

Jenna getting mad at Matty over Amber AKA Eva was great as he was about to make the worst decision of his life

4x13 Auld Lang Party (AKA VIP 4x12)

Jenna wanting to celebrate the new year quietly was surprising but Sadie gatecrashing Ally's party with the whole school was amusing and Jake hoping his luck was in with the cougar was priceless

4x14 Welcome to Hell

Jenna receiving a rejection from collage didn't help as it looked like she was heading for a meltdown after going off at Owen at first but at leased she apologised

4x15 Bonfire of the Vanities

Now that's what I call awkward Jenna finding out afterwards it was Owen's first time and it must of been good for him to write a song about it and finding the phone book was amusing and Matty burning it was a nice surprise

4x16 Hashtag Drama

Tamara and Jenna fighting after Owen also hooked up with Tamara was amusing and their database going viral was bad timing

Thread