Thread
Printable Version

Web Therapy

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2013 18:23 ]

3x05 Stage Struck

I have a felling the love letters Karen has aren't from Fiona

3x06 Love Stories

It's nice to see new clients but the long-distance couple was amusing as Blair and Augie had been an on-line couple for two years but after one session with Fiona they are almost breaking up

3x07 Games People Play

Matt LeBlanc playing Fiona's new client a gambler Nick was amusing but trust Fiona to start playing on-line poker herself and winning from Nick under an alias name and how unethical to send her client list to a client

3x08 Husband Hunting

Fiona's new client was amusing as Chris had gender reassignment after a short marriage to Fiona but you can understand why she didn't recognised her and coming back to Fiona for help was surprising

3x09 Affairs To Remember

I'm not surprised Fiona would sign a release for that embarrassing video

3x10 No Place Like Home

Fiona soon changed her mind about Austen's proposal after her said he was broke because he gave all his money away

4x01 Call in the Light

Fiona trying to get Web Therapy back up and running was understandable and you cant blame her for taking Maya's offer as it paid $10,000 a day

4x02 Arguing in Agreement

Fiona was lucky to get the $30,000 from Maya after that argument but it sounded like Fiona was jealous the men's attention Maya was getting

4x03 Trust Exercise

Fiona asking Steve to write a check because she was suspicious about having the so called lottery winner as a client I thought was a little forward especially as she asked for $1,000,000 but then getting him to rip it up was a great was to get him to trust her but him trying to fleece Fiona of $50,000 was amusing

Thread