Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x15 Dead Man Talking

I'm surprised it took them so long to figure out the snake was a tattoo but the timing for Emma to take over as Sutton again was interesting and that was a close call with the cut, Emma not realising Madeline was using her as an alibi was unfortunate but who finished the kid of and left Ethan in trouble

Reply 62#62 bala's post

When Emma's dad was about to remove the plaster she sounded more like Sutton so at some point the differences are going to get blurred

1x16 Reservation for Two

The twin thing is falling apart with them being in two places at the same time, they have had a close call with the cut on the head but how they have got away with it for so long considering how different their personalities are is amazing

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Their parents act as if they have no idea about Sutton being a twin but trying to keep their mothers identity a secret and why is still a mystery

1x17 No Country For Young Love

Ben was a jack ass when Sutton and Ethan tried to match make and I'm not surprised Kristin is suspicious of Ted after what Rebecca said at the studio but i would be surprised if Alec got his hands dirty by killing Derek himself

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Sutton intercepting the text massage meant for Emma made things interesting but what a way to stick the knife in by saying she slept with someone else and the telling Emma she slept with him

1x19 Weekend Of Living Dangerously

I'm glad they didn't drag out Sutton's lies but i did like the slap and finding her fathers photo in the locket should be interesting

1x20 Unholy Matrimony

Rebecca really let the cat out of the bag about Ted supposable telling Kristin the truth and Ethan using the valet service to get the keys to Rebecca's house was clever but looks like the photo isn't enough to catch Alec but the kids letting the cop in their house and finding the murder weapon is bound to backfire some how

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I'm sure there will be a recap at the start plus with my own comments on the last episode I don't need to re-watch this one

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2013 21:56 ]

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Alec was right about telling Emma that Sutton can't be trusted because she is keeping the fact that Rebecca is their mother from Emma and now we know who the mysterious new guy is

2x02 Cheat, Play, Love

I have a strange felling that Alec was responsible for his own arrest by being the mystery guy who arranged to have the tyre iron planted in his own bag know once they found her he would be released

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2013 08:05 ]

2x03 Advantage Sutton

Sutton challenging Emma to a tennis match and winner gets to live as her was interesting but poor Laurel thinking she and Jordan had a thing until Mads was seen kissing him

Thread