Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Lying Game

Thanks again for sharing the promos! Hope it made you guys excited to see tonight’s episode at 9/8c!

1x01 Pilot

I'm impressed how well Emma assumed Sutton's well-to-do life as Sutton searches for their biological mother considering they just meet face to face and it's a good job Emma also knew how to drive considering how different their lives are

Reply 21#21 abcfamily's post

you do know we don't live in USA and that we watching these episode on the internet?

being Sutton

Well this average episode but good moment happened toward the end look like adults are hiding few secrets of their own and very close call with Travis. Finding out who stole the laptop was interesting and i had feeling the guy at end was Sutton friend in LA.

The Lying Game

Bala, I didn’t know you watch the show online – thanks for letting me know! A new episode airs in the USA tonight –any predictions about what’s ahead for Sutton?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Ethan teaching Emma to dance from what he learned from Sutton was amusing and Emma having ago at Char's mother was nice

1x03 Double Dibs

I liked how Emma and Ethan winged their way through the dinner date with her family and what payback for the fight by planting the laptop in his car but Laurel falling for a new guy in school was interesting and him going to her house was nice thanks to Emma

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well Emma is so different to Sutton so it obvious she doesn't have skills to be Sutton but the line is getting blurred

1x04 Twinsense and Sensibility

Laurel taking the blame for the laptop and framing Ethan was impressive but Alec must be frustrated

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah look like the father and the guy are hiding something and it does look like he know shes not Sutton?

1x05 Over Exposed

Using Kate Middleton's name as a fashion icon i found interesting and Sutton might not of wanted to go public with Ethan but there is nothing stopping Emma from doing it instead and what a way to do it

1x06 Bad Boys Break Hearts

Trust Ethan to let the name Emma slip to Char and what an ending in the nursing home

1x07 Escape From Sutton Island

I wonder why they told Sutton's mother that Emma died in the fire and Laurel getting caught with her boyfriend was amusing but Sutton being sent to Emma's home should be interesting

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-21-2011 10:02  
Trust Ethan to let the name Emma slip to Char and what an ending in the nursing home
Yeah i have to say going into the mental hospital was a huge risk by herself but i am surprised he came back

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-29-2011 15:22  
I wonder why they told Sutton's mother that Emma died in the fire and Laurel getting caught with her boyfriend was amusing but Sutton being sent to Emma's home should be interesting
So that they can keep her and that ending was predictable after the doctor told her she was Emma but i have to say he found her but the twist is going amusing.

1x08 Never Have I Ever

Travis using his knowledge of Emma's situation to his benefit was predictable but the the kiss is going to cause trouble with her relationship with Ethan but it was nice he came back to protect her from him

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah this is now getting a lot more interesting since she has escaped but Sutton being mistaken for Emma was amusing but that letter looks quite damaging. I wonder if she sent it to her parents ?

I forgot they havn't update this week episode

Thread