Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sex, Lies and Hard Knocks High

Well i don't know what happen to this week episode on viptv site but i couldn't wait so Sutton get taste of what Emily life was like and it good thing Emma stop the letter before Sutton mother could read it.

East of Emma

Well i have say i wasn't expecting that sort of ending i thought Sutton was going out Emma but it's look like Sutton is in trouble and look like we found Annie but how long do we have wait remaining episode?

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Emma asking Alec how you can tell if someone is lying was amusing considering he was strumming his fingers and both being told to quite while they were ahead was great

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I know Emma took Ethan from Sutton but the way she went on about her stealing her life was crazy because it was her idea in the first place and who was in the back of Sutton's car will be interesting

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well we only wait until January for remaining

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I presume this has this been extended to a full season

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yep it has full season order

1x11

The Lying Game 1x11 sneak peeks

1x11 O Twin, Where Art Thou

Suspecting each other of foul play after finding the car at the bottom of the lake with Sutton's phone and purse was predictable but the cryptic note was a nice touch

O Twin, Where Art Thou?

Well this was average episode but we don't know how she escaped that accident and where she is but the ending was certainly interesting as who wants her to be Sutton and how did they find out since the only people that knew were in that room apart from real Sutton.

Annie change of actor and look like she has a hidden agenda which set up another sideline story-line.

When We Dead Awaken

You just knew she would turn up in the end

Reply 53#53 bala's post

What a great way to end and you have to feel sorry for Laurel being dumped

Pleased to Meet Me

So Sutton managed to replace Emma when she get caught and now Emma is outsider and has nowhere to do - What a way reclaim your life back

i want to know who tried to kill her, and are people going to really be that stupid that dont realise this is a different girl i love this show but sutton is quite a nasty character and emma is a very sweet character they have got to realise
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 55#55 bala's post

The way Sutton spoke to her mother after getting caught by surprise was terrible and Laurel was impresses with her musical talents at her mom's charity benefit

Black And White And Green All Over

Well look like this was good episode with Sutton reclaiming her life but the fact that Emma made a better impression on everyone compared to her was very upsetting to her.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It didn't take long for Sutton to undo all of Emma's good work and what made her think that rating out Laurel is what she thought Emma would do and if Annie is not their mother then could it be Rebecca

Thread