Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x15 Dead Man Talking

I'm surprised it took them so long to figure out the snake was a tattoo but the timing for Emma to take over as Sutton again was interesting and that was a close call with the cut, Emma not realising Madeline was using her as an alibi was unfortunate but who finished the kid of and left Ethan in trouble

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

It's going get rather confusing if they keep swap places it's good thing we can tell difference between them by their personality.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

When Emma's dad was about to remove the plaster she sounded more like Sutton so at some point the differences are going to get blurred

i take it rebecca is there mother and she is after revenge maybe
always repect peoples opinions

finally someone else knows

Reply 66#66 babysexylexy's post

The question is whether she believes her

1x16 Reservation for Two

The twin thing is falling apart with them being in two places at the same time, they have had a close call with the cut on the head but how they have got away with it for so long considering how different their personalities are is amazing

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Well it getting more complicated but i like how writer have kept from finding out the twins but after that ending you got wonder how long they can keep it up.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Their parents act as if they have no idea about Sutton being a twin but trying to keep their mothers identity a secret and why is still a mystery

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

That one thing i don't get i know mother clueless but the father must know since he was worried about annie suggesting that he knows something.

i think emma will be able to convince her, but when will the family find out and do you think rebecca has something to do with that boys death

i know they are steering towards alec but i really think rebecca has something to do with the boys death

1x17 No Country For Young Love

Ben was a jack ass when Sutton and Ethan tried to match make and I'm not surprised Kristin is suspicious of Ted after what Rebecca said at the studio but i would be surprised if Alec got his hands dirty by killing Derek himself

Not Guilty As Charged

Well i can't believe how hard Emma worked to help him but after Sutton intercept that text massage she really great at lies and how she played it was great   . At least he got off

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Sutton intercepting the text massage meant for Emma made things interesting but what a way to stick the knife in by saying she slept with someone else and the telling Emma she slept with him

Weekend Of Living Dangerously

Well that confusion didn't last long

1x19 Weekend Of Living Dangerously

I'm glad they didn't drag out Sutton's lies but i did like the slap and finding her fathers photo in the locket should be interesting

Thread