Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x20 Unholy Matrimony

Rebecca really let the cat out of the bag about Ted supposable telling Kristin the truth and Ethan using the valet service to get the keys to Rebecca's house was clever but looks like the photo isn't enough to catch Alec but the kids letting the cop in their house and finding the murder weapon is bound to backfire some how

Lying game 2x01 promo

Since i finished today show i am going to rewatch the last episode to remind me what happened.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I'm sure there will be a recap at the start plus with my own comments on the last episode I don't need to re-watch this one

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2013 21:56 ]

2x01 The Revengers

Well you were right there was nice recap of season 1 but this episode was ok but knowing that Sutton had found her mother and it's Rebecca was a bit odd but keeping it from Emma was a bit strange and Alec telling her she knows it's Emma and not Sutton was a shock to her and i wonder what his get out of jail card is but knowing Rebecca doesn't want Alec to be free should be interesting and if things were as complicated we find out they have a half-brother

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Alec was right about telling Emma that Sutton can't be trusted because she is keeping the fact that Rebecca is their mother from Emma and now we know who the mysterious new guy is

2x02 Cheat, Play, Love

I have a strange felling that Alec was responsible for his own arrest by being the mystery guy who arranged to have the tyre iron planted in his own bag know once they found her he would be released

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

It was a good plan but finding out his son wasn't his son was interesting revelation and look like the new guy is going figure out there is two of them.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2013 08:05 ]

Advantage Sutton

Sutton manages to get her life back this should make the next episode very interesting i still can't figure out how they filmed tennis scene with one actress .

2x03 Advantage Sutton

Sutton challenging Emma to a tennis match and winner gets to live as her was interesting but poor Laurel thinking she and Jordan had a thing until Mads was seen kissing him

2x04 A Kiss Before Lying

I'm glad Sutton didn't go through with that speech and Laurel face was amusing after speaking Sutton on the phone only for her to walk around the corner

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

I hope she figures it out because it's getting annoying

Reply 96#96 bala's post

It's getting harder to keep track of the twins and what they are planning

The Lying Game "A Huge Secret Revealed"

Thread