115 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

, so I have a feeling I’ll be glued to my TV for two nights of drama starting Monday, August 15 at 9/8c. What do you all think of the preview?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:07 ]

Reply 1#1 abcfamily's post

We were planning doing a topic closer to the time.

The Lying Game

I’m so glad to hear that! The premiere is just around the corner (can you believe it’s almost August?!) and I’m pumped for the premiere. What did you guys think of the preview?

Reply 3#3 abcfamily's post

Well it does look good i just hope it's not as complicated Pretty little liars. The unwritten rule regarding new show is to do a topic in the week the show started so i was planning to do it on 10-13Auguest

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Here's a new banner

Best Promos & Sneak peeks

The Lying Game 1x01 sneak peek #2

The Lying Game

Thanks for posting the latest previews! We’ve got even more on our website, including some killer behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast!
Thanks for letting me know about when show topics start, I’ll keep that in mind! The Lying Game will be full of drama, but it won’t be too difficult to follow, I promise!

The Lying Game - Exclusive First Look

The Lying Game

I  see you’ve found the latest videos! Did you guys catch any of the footage during last night’s Pretty Little Liars? We’re less than a week away from the premiere – does anyone have any questions about the show or cast?

Reply 10#10 abcfamily's post

Well since you asked

How many episode have been commissioned ?

The Lying Game

Good question Balla! ABC Family has ordered 10 episodes of The Lying Game. That's what we usually do with new series (for instance, we ordered 10 episodes of PLL at first too).

The Lying Game

Hey guys, just popping in to make sure you tune-in for the premiere tonight at 9/8c. I’m excited to hear your thoughts on the episode tomorrow!

Pilot

Well i have to say it's a good start to series but i hate how the end it with Sutton in car and door opens we have find out next week who that is. Emma is certainly different from Sutton but it will be interesting to see how long Emma can pretend to be her.

Pilot

So glad you watched!I agree though, the ending totally put me on the edge of my seat… but I guess that’s what we can expect from a major mystery. I thought Alexandra Chando did a great job highlighting the differences between Emma and Sutton. Who else do you think will catch on she’s not who she’s pretending to be? (If anyone missed last night’s ep, you can catch it on ABCFamily.com now)

Reply 15#15 abcfamily's post

i think sutton sister will figure it out in few more episodes

The Lying Game

Bala,do you think Sutton’s adoptive parents will catch on? Or her girlfriends? Her friends (minus the secret BF!) all seemed a little self-absorbed to me, so I’m guessing they’ll be the last to notice! And thanks for sharing the preview codebreaker! If you want more, we’ve got some sneak peek pictures too!

Reply 18#18 abcfamily's post

No i don't think they will catch on like i said next one has to be Sutton adoptive little sister

Episode 2 previews

115 123456
Thread