44 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 abcfamily's post

We were planning doing a topic closer to the time.

Reply 3#3 abcfamily's post

Well it does look good i just hope it's not as complicated Pretty little liars. The unwritten rule regarding new show is to do a topic in the week the show started so i was planning to do it on 10-13Auguest

Best Promos & Sneak peeks

The Lying Game 1x01 sneak peek #2

The Lying Game - Exclusive First Look

Reply 10#10 abcfamily's post

Well since you asked

How many episode have been commissioned ?

Pilot

Well i have to say it's a good start to series but i hate how the end it with Sutton in car and door opens we have find out next week who that is. Emma is certainly different from Sutton but it will be interesting to see how long Emma can pretend to be her.

Reply 15#15 abcfamily's post

i think sutton sister will figure it out in few more episodes

Reply 18#18 abcfamily's post

No i don't think they will catch on like i said next one has to be Sutton adoptive little sister

Episode 2 previews

Reply 21#21 abcfamily's post

you do know we don't live in USA and that we watching these episode on the internet?

being Sutton

Well this average episode but good moment happened toward the end look like adults are hiding few secrets of their own and very close call with Travis. Finding out who stole the laptop was interesting and i had feeling the guy at end was Sutton friend in LA.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well Emma is so different to Sutton so it obvious she doesn't have skills to be Sutton but the line is getting blurred

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah look like the father and the guy are hiding something and it does look like he know shes not Sutton?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-21-2011 10:02  
Trust Ethan to let the name Emma slip to Char and what an ending in the nursing home
Yeah i have to say going into the mental hospital was a huge risk by herself but i am surprised he came back

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-29-2011 15:22  
I wonder why they told Sutton's mother that Emma died in the fire and Laurel getting caught with her boyfriend was amusing but Sutton being sent to Emma's home should be interesting
So that they can keep her and that ending was predictable after the doctor told her she was Emma but i have to say he found her but the twist is going amusing.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah this is now getting a lot more interesting since she has escaped but Sutton being mistaken for Emma was amusing but that letter looks quite damaging. I wonder if she sent it to her parents ?

I forgot they havn't update this week episode

Sex, Lies and Hard Knocks High

Well i don't know what happen to this week episode on viptv site but i couldn't wait so Sutton get taste of what Emily life was like and it good thing Emma stop the letter before Sutton mother could read it.

East of Emma

Well i have say i wasn't expecting that sort of ending i thought Sutton was going out Emma but it's look like Sutton is in trouble and look like we found Annie but how long do we have wait remaining episode?

44 123
Thread