55 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Here's a new banner

1x01 Pilot

I'm impressed how well Emma assumed Sutton's well-to-do life as Sutton searches for their biological mother considering they just meet face to face and it's a good job Emma also knew how to drive considering how different their lives are

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Ethan teaching Emma to dance from what he learned from Sutton was amusing and Emma having ago at Char's mother was nice

1x03 Double Dibs

I liked how Emma and Ethan winged their way through the dinner date with her family and what payback for the fight by planting the laptop in his car but Laurel falling for a new guy in school was interesting and him going to her house was nice thanks to Emma

1x04 Twinsense and Sensibility

Laurel taking the blame for the laptop and framing Ethan was impressive but Alec must be frustrated

1x05 Over Exposed

Using Kate Middleton's name as a fashion icon i found interesting and Sutton might not of wanted to go public with Ethan but there is nothing stopping Emma from doing it instead and what a way to do it

1x06 Bad Boys Break Hearts

Trust Ethan to let the name Emma slip to Char and what an ending in the nursing home

1x07 Escape From Sutton Island

I wonder why they told Sutton's mother that Emma died in the fire and Laurel getting caught with her boyfriend was amusing but Sutton being sent to Emma's home should be interesting

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x08 Never Have I Ever

Travis using his knowledge of Emma's situation to his benefit was predictable but the the kiss is going to cause trouble with her relationship with Ethan but it was nice he came back to protect her from him

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Emma asking Alec how you can tell if someone is lying was amusing considering he was strumming his fingers and both being told to quite while they were ahead was great

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I know Emma took Ethan from Sutton but the way she went on about her stealing her life was crazy because it was her idea in the first place and who was in the back of Sutton's car will be interesting

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I presume this has this been extended to a full season

1x11 O Twin, Where Art Thou

Suspecting each other of foul play after finding the car at the bottom of the lake with Sutton's phone and purse was predictable but the cryptic note was a nice touch

Reply 53#53 bala's post

What a great way to end and you have to feel sorry for Laurel being dumped

Reply 55#55 bala's post

The way Sutton spoke to her mother after getting caught by surprise was terrible and Laurel was impresses with her musical talents at her mom's charity benefit

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It didn't take long for Sutton to undo all of Emma's good work and what made her think that rating out Laurel is what she thought Emma would do and if Annie is not their mother then could it be Rebecca

55 123
Thread