Thread
Printable Version

Against The Wall Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree but you know lawyers they will twist the facts to make it look like she thought her son was responsible and money she gave her was hush money to make sure her son didn't get in trouble. .

The Fifth Body

Well finding the body was challenge but they got it but joining the fire team for the football match was amusing when it turned into massive fight

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I liked the firefighter saying that she sure has an effect on people

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

I have say she really is a determined person

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was a twisted Internet video with the missing body but Abby and Lina searching for the body to ensure that the murderer doesn't go free was interesting and the game turning into a fight was amusing

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i loved his reaction when she told him how many view the video got

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Its surprising that a video like that would be so popular

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

You know it's teenagers who would watch that video

Baby, Did a Bad Thing

Well it was about time her brother found out his partner was doing his sister but that chase was amusing.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought the conversation between Abby and her mother at the end of the episode was great. And I love Abby's friend!!
Carlos being a part of this episode was also a nice touch. but treatening the dirty cop is going to come back at her.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Abby strong arming Lina's husband was great and Richie chasing Brody down the street was amusing but Abby's mother saying she glad she's having a sex life was priceless

1x06 Obsessed and Unwanted

Richie being partnered with an old family friend was amusing but he suspects she is playing fast and loose with the law and who shot the female police psychiatrist was a surprise

I loved the sidestory with Richie and this wife having a baby.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a surprise but that problem with jealously .

1x07 Countdown to Meltdown

The double standards of Abby's family is amusing considering they are mad at her for joining I.A. but then they want her help because she is the brainy one and nice result after investigating 911 scam but the adoption was a surprise

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Trust Abby to find that secret

1x08 Memories We Fear

Saint Michael did a great job at protecting Abby and she did a good job in protecting the photographer

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was another good episode but i like Abby's relationship with her father is improving.

1x09 Lead on Me or Die

Fair play to Brody in getting advice from Abby's mother on how to woo Abby but i must admit his date was impressive and interesting case with the undercover Internal Affairs officer posing as a stripper

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

yeah it was great go back to side-line story about undercover stripper but she really saved Abby life at the end

Thread