Thread
Printable Version

Bar Rescue (Spike TV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x10 Bikini Bust

Getting the same drink made by two barmaids was amusing as they looked different and what Jon said too the drunk owner was incredible but rat dropping in the drink was enough for Jon to close the bar on the spot and another great re-launch was great

3x01 Turtle On Its Back

What an iconic location to try and save Turtle Bay on New Orleans Bourbon Street and the prolonged legal battle with a neighbouring bar over a similar drink didn't help but the chef being sick after tasting their own food was a first and as usual the transformation was awesome

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-18-2013 10:10 ]

3x02 Rock N Roaches

The cockroach infestation was the worst I've seen considering they were in the spirit bottles and the owner thinks it's amusing was just diabolical, Chloe standing up to the boss was impressive

3x03 Bro's Got to Geaux

Firing three staff while doing the stress test was a lot but having all the staff as collage friends didn't help

3x04 Tears For Beers

Considering they asked Jon for help Tim was being an ass as he had no idea how to mix drinks and arguing with his wife was making things worse

3x05 Empty Pockets

I cant believe the cook coughed in his gloves and carried on using them and smashing the plates up the wall because his staff over poured was amusing as he was giving away champagne and Jon getting into a pushing fight with the owner was a first as Jon is trying to save his bar

3x06 Jon T, He Don't Like It

A night club serving food like a takeaway was bizarre and the security guard sitting on his ass while two girls sent in by Jon was being harassed was just wrong and failing the stress test by allowing alcohol to be taken in was stupid as he knew his job was on the line

3x07 In a Pinch

I'm not surprised the locals were up in arms over the controversial lobster-tank arcade game as it looked barbaric and the way they cooked the lobster was disgusting, giving away $600 dollars of spirits in one night was crazy and Bill had to go because he was a liability

3x08 Karaoke Katastrophe

That bar was more like a second hand shop with the amount of memorabilia and the cook being take ill was a first and Jon's guys running the kitchen by themselves was not an ideal situation and the finished bar was awesome

3x09 A Horse Walks Into a Bar

The daughter trying to save the bar when her parents sample too much of their products was a first and the horse crapping in the bar was just crazy, I was surprise they passed the breathalyser test two days in a row

Thread