Thread
Printable Version

1 account 2 computers

1 account 2 computers

My daughter and I both use the same VIP point deduction account. This has not been a problem for the 3 or 4 years that we have been members, but now all of a sudden when one of us is watching a show, we get thrown our when the other tries to watch a show. I do not understand this, since we pay per show anyways so why does it matter if the same account uses more than one computer? Is there anything I can do or do I have to start a second account?/Annika

1 account 2 computers + 1 more favour...

You are right, it's when she is watching tv with her laptop at a friends place. Now I know I can shift to the other site and it should be ok if that ever happens again. At home we have no problem. I have been trying to reset my password for my account, but can not find a way to do that. Could you do it from your end and send me an e-mail with the reset password, or let me know how to do it. One of my daughter's friends keep using up the points and refuses to stop. Gets boring to keep loading our account and then the points are gone...Thanks, Annika

Thread