26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ringer Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ringer - Series Preview

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yep i have say this was ok episode but why does she keep ringing her sponsor? i liked how she helping the daughter with her problem and flashback are a nice way of giving the back story

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well she was smart but the question now is how she will find out who behind it or will it dragged out for whole season. Siobhan is in France and where she hiding out but we have no idea why she left apart from the fact she was in unhappy marriage and how she fake the pregnancy but great cliffhanger with pregnancy stick

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-8-2011 12:13  
The shared necklace was a nice way to keep in touch with each other but what Gemma over heard about the baby was going to make the Hampton's trip more interesting
Yes it was nice way to keep in touch but i have to say telling her she was bridget was a risk

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

Well i have to say we don't know what he done to her but I am hoping he didn't kill her and Bridget standing up to her blackmail was good as the risk to her truth but now he done her a favour.

The Poor Kids Do It Everyday

Well i have to say what Bridget did call cop with evidence look suspicious but it was smart thinking and now we know who was responsible but seriously no matter how much i like a women i wouldn't clean up a murder scene for her?

Oh Gawd, There's Two of Them?

Well look like we know who was responsible for Gemma disappearance but having other one hire the killer was great twist.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

yeah what a stupid thing to do faint when she saw Malcolm so it will be interesting

Maybe We Can Get A Dog Instead?

Well what a way to cover the pregnancy with doctor telling them she lost the baby but nice lie about blood making sound like miscarriage and quick thinking about the wire

Shut Up And Eat Your Bologna

Well she's catching on fast but there were so close to finding her

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

it was crazy how close he was one door away but that call changed it

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she could escape it look like chair she was on might got crack from the fall

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

It does follow same pattern as lying game telling another character the secret of twins.

Whores Don't Make That Much

Well now we know why the mother wants custody of the daugher that money was the only reason but nice flashback about what happen to first son

P.s. You're An Idiot

I love the title to this episode it was classic the mother play him was great and who would thought she was mastermind behind the whole con

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I love how they work title into the episode - that's what make this stand out in my opinion.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah she did take it when he was having a shower

You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail

Well the scandal is getting tougher to hide but i don't know how this will all end

What We Have Is Worth The Pain

Finally things are look great this is how tv show should do a season by giving the information slowly but also satisfaction for the number of episodes we watch unlike pretty little liars which takes it too far. We know everything but switching between them is now getting confusing during the episodes.

That Woman's Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life

Well look like things are coming to a close and i honestly don't know how any of this is going end

26 12
Thread