Thread
Printable Version

Ringer Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 That's What You Get For Trying To Kill Me

So they know Charlie has Gemma because of her phone but proving it is going to be really hard and how ironic that Henry was the one that got Gemma killed by involving the cops but Gemma surviving the first shot was a surprise

This has now been added to the Flash site

1x11 It Just Got Normal

Siobhan's face when she seen Bridget kissing Andrew was amusing but that was a close call taking a copy of his files and Malcolm going to work for Andrew should be interesting, I'm not surprised about Greer being confused considering she was talking to the wrong twin

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-9-2012 11:08 ]

1x12 Whores Don't Make That Much

What Juliet's mother said after watching the video was not what i expected but the waterworks were impressive and Henry following Siobhan and the cop fingerprinting her was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 17:31 ]

1x13 It's Easy To Cry, When This Much Cash Is Involved

Bridget using the newly sober line to retraces Siobhan's last steps prior to her disappearance was clever but Siobhan secret office and the key hidden underneath was interesting, Siobhan face was a picture when Andrew kissed her but at leased she got the key back and what a scam to get her father money

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Bridget flash back to how Siobhan's son died was tragic and Juliet's mother being behind the scam was a surprise but makes sense why she wants her to live with her now

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The way Juliet's mother played him was great and the episode title suits him to a T

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I wonder if he got his share of the money out the bank before Juliet's mother played him and if so did she take it

Reply 56#56 bala's post

So how long before she plays Juliet and has all the money

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I had a feeling that Machado's stripper friend Shaylene going back one last time and not telling him she was pregnant was going to be fatal and it looks like Olivia killed Tyler but will Andrew kill Malcolm

1x17 What We Have Is Worth The Pain

Siobhan explaining to Henry why she faked her death was interesting and the fact she had manipulate Bridget into assuming her identity was impressive and I'm glad Juliet figured out who was behind the attack on Tessa but the end was a surprise

Thread