48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Ringer Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x18 That Woman's Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life

I was half expecting the phone call Andrew received when Henry asked to speak to Siobhan was from Bridget and Juliet going missing was predictable after what her mother has done

1x19 Let's Kill Bridget

Machado giving the guy with the suit a beating was interesting and Bridget deciding to testify but as Siobhan pretending to be Bridget could get confusing so his idea to fake Bridget's death would make things easier

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-11-2012 21:51 ]

1x20 If You're Just An Evil Bitch Then Get Over It

Catherine attempted suicide was an extreme measures to get closer to Andrew but i am surprised Bridget hasn't put two and two together and realised Siobhan is still alive

1x21 It's Called Improvising, Bitch!

Monday on the business card was a nice try but very risky considering Bridget had a gun to her head but how bad can a plan go wrong with first Andrew and then Juliet coming home early and all along she was trying to kill the wrong twin

1x22 I'm The Good Twin

Henry not being the biological father i seen coming and i have a sneaking felling that Andrew probable is the father but Bridget coming clean about who she is after Andrew found out about Siobhan cheating was too late, i think Bridget was lucky the Siobhan was attacked by mistake because i think she was there to try and kill her to get her life back

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Yes as far as i know

48 123
Thread