Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

and that circle isn't complete anymore either, cause they killed the grandfather of Faith.

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Exactly so what i don't understand is would power transfer to next family member like when cassie mother was killed her power goes to Cassie ? Am i mistaken ?

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I don't know, but maybe they already have the power, but it gets stronger when a family member dies?

1x05 Slither

That was some creepy demon but it's a good job Cassie grandmother was able to help

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

it's not like they had any choice

Wake

Well this episode explain how the circle wasn't broken with his older brother back in town but finding out he is a witch hunter wasn't a surprise since there was something odd about him. Lets see how long Cassie can keep crystal a secret.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Well at least we got our quesitons answered with some swiftness.    Like the new guy.  He brings new drama and not silly, but actual.    I'm gonna love to see how the witch hunter fits into the witches circle.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

I think it kind of obvious how they fit in, If you have vampires you have vampire hunters so if you have witches they must witch hunters but it does look like that secret isn't going last long based on promo posted above.

I think Jake is torn because he's a witch himself and he didn't count on being drawn to Cassie, but obviously the whole Family revenge thing is why he's doing this. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Well done for the producers/casting team realising they needed a stronger actor and getting rid of Nick. Jake is definitely the better choice!!

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I know how a witch hunter fits into the story.  I'm talking about how a "witchhunter" fits in with the Circle.  How the new guy will blend and struggle.   

Reply 51#51 arksongbird80's post

It's there job to break the circle

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think actually it's his job to take their powers and then kill them.  

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

This is what we are unclear about because i still don't know what he mean by bloodletting i have never heard that term before on sci-fi show.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Diana going to Cassie after breaking up with Adam was strange considering she is the new girl in town and Cassie showing she's a witch to Jake i think was a little premature she should of let him do the spell by himself

Masked

Great conspiracy episode.  I didn't think any in the circle could perform magic without the other's.  Nick's brother seems to just do his thing with out anyone else's help.

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Cassie can and she is more powerful because it look like her father was black magic which makes her stronger than all the others.

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

What Cassie did to protect themselves was awesome and they should of listened to Jake's warning

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-4-2011 11:51 ]

Thread