Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Beneath

Typical Faye to be more interested in her grandfather's booze but the wellies and the bath would make you think she has had too much to drink and then suggesting a little game of Truth or Dare to liven up the evening was bound to have consequences, Faye was right about the little girl was there for a reason but sad it was he grandfather's body

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-11-2011 09:14 ]

Balcoin

Well finding who Cassie black magic come from was good but i can't believe Faye is also a blackwell . That explains how she able to start the rain storm in first episode cassie was one one to stop it.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Very good twist on the writers part.   What about Jake?  Is he a good guy or bad?  He coming back to kill or now...HMMMM
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I wonder what is wrong with Jane and her laps in memory and Jake redeemed himself a little by helping to rescue Cassie but having to wait till next year for the next episode is a bummer

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

The spell he cast on her in previous episode was more powerful than he had imagined.

The Secret Circle 1x10 "Darkness" Sneak Peek (1)

Darkness

What is it with the Elder trying kill Cassie but her powers was stronger and she liked it

Reply 69#69 bala's post

crazy that an elder would try and kill a child.  

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Well she had dark magic but i don't know why she didn't strip her power rather than kill her ?

1x10 Darkness

Well you don't want to get on the wrong side of Cassie until she can control her dark magic but i wouldn't mind if Faye got a taste of it and Charles not trusting Dawn's bottle of wine was amusing

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well at least we know he cares about his mother but when she told him about trying kill Cassie his face was priceless.

I hope Cassie's grandmother comes back from her "retreat" normal. I kinda liked her before they messed with her memory and now I don't really see the point of her.

I thought that Diane's grandmother said she had to bring her to the point of death to see how powerful she was. I don't think she actually wanted to kill her, although, she would of course have let her die had her power not been strong enough. She was testing her to see if Cassie's magic could be used in the balance of good v's evil.

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

I really hope your observations are true.  I don't like Cassie going all evil.  Not this early in the series when we're still learning the characters.

Reply 75#75 arksongbird80's post

I don't think she evil i think the point is show her struggle with the darkness of her magic but in end she will overcome it.

Fire/Ice

Well i have say i getring bored of Fae trying get magic for herself but at least we know she had conscience when she realise she was hurting other member of the circle but one thing does make me think if there bounded by the circle wouldn't mean they could share Cassie's black magic ?

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Faye has been a bitch from the start but she is getting worse but the spell having some terrifying side effects that nearly destroy the Circle was unfortunate and not totally her fault

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I feel like writers just don't know what to do with these character this started out quite well but i have to say story lines are quite weak

Thread