Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Balcoin

Well finding who Cassie black magic come from was good but i can't believe Faye is also a blackwell . That explains how she able to start the rain storm in first episode cassie was one one to stop it.

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

The spell he cast on her in previous episode was more powerful than he had imagined.

The Secret Circle 1x10 "Darkness" Sneak Peek (1)

Darkness

What is it with the Elder trying kill Cassie but her powers was stronger and she liked it

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Well she had dark magic but i don't know why she didn't strip her power rather than kill her ?

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well at least we know he cares about his mother but when she told him about trying kill Cassie his face was priceless.

Reply 75#75 arksongbird80's post

I don't think she evil i think the point is show her struggle with the darkness of her magic but in end she will overcome it.

Fire/Ice

Well i have say i getring bored of Fae trying get magic for herself but at least we know she had conscience when she realise she was hurting other member of the circle but one thing does make me think if there bounded by the circle wouldn't mean they could share Cassie's black magic ?

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I feel like writers just don't know what to do with these character this started out quite well but i have to say story lines are quite weak

Reply 81#81 babysexylexy's post

It was mistake by admin when the added that to the site

Witness

Well this show is getting worser by the episode but background was ok but when are they going actually do magic as a circle ?

Reply 85#85 kellemanske's post

So much for me thinking this could replace Charmed

Reply 87#87 shinny's post

Yeah i suppose that important if your interested in details but i want see do more magic what is point of the show called the secret circle if they don't do much magic ?

Reply 94#94 arksongbird80's post

She really should learn not to trust people so openly

Reply 98#98 babysexylexy's post

I suppose she needs all the help she can get but trust shouldn't go with it how many times does she have to get into trouble before it occurs to her she has the circle and needs trust them rather than outsiders

Reply 100#100 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it's annoying the fans if they don't fix that this show is doomed to get cancelled  .

Reply 108#108 arksongbird80's post

Quote:
If this show is going to survive, they need to kick it up a notch.
That's my fear this show look like it's going get canned by May 2012

Reply 115#115 arksongbird80's post

Well it was good episode but cassie trying kill her father was rather amusing

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Well it should be interesting teaming up with her father at the end

Reply 119#119 codebreaker's post

There quite few show taking a break next week

Thread