56 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 122#122 arksongbird80's post

Well the magic he used to heal her gave her the power he was victim of his own undoing. I felt this wasn't a great returning episode it should been better and suddenly Cassie and him hook up in the end, SERIOUSLY

Reply 124#124 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but you would thought they saved it for a better moment instead putting it at the end?

Curse

Who would thought Faye was right about the curse . He really went over board trying break them up and it worked just hope she never find out the truth  . Seriously Faye taking on Lee's ex was great but you would of thought Lee would broke that totem after he found out she had magic which would prevented his death?.

Reply 128#128 arksongbird80's post

Well i like how she didn't know about it but i felt sorry for her at the end

Reply 132#132 arksongbird80's post

Remember in episode 1 before bound the circle Faye had complete control of her powers it's only because they bound the circle they need the circle.

Sacrifice

Well this was nice episode but Blackwell showing circle magic is certainly had no choice but they really step up and train the circle you would think the writer would use Blackwell as magic instructor for the circle ?.

Reply 136#136 arksongbird80's post

They need guidance at start it fair that they want keep it a secret but any parent would want protect their children but none parents seem more interested in getting power than being parents

Crystal

Wow we were wrong about Faye being Cassie sister but finding out who it was rather amusing consider the situation both of them are but that mean her mother must been involved i was wondered who her mother is since she died in first secret circle.

Traitor

So Nick is alive but the promo suggesting Cassie mother escape the fire was rather predictable i had feeling she was still alive they have save something season 1 finale and i was right .

Prom

Well the flashback were nice way to turn Cassie against his him but i am curious how he managed to get all women in the circle pregnant at the sametime.

Reply 146#146 arksongbird80's post

You do realise there were use it as cover to get crystals ?

you can't run with a prom dress

Family

Well nice season 1 finale i just hope they is a second season

Reply 152#152 spratt89's post

Ok we knew this could go either way that actress really has bad luck first show( life unexpected) got canned after 2 seasons and this got canned after 1 season .

Reply 155#155 codebreaker's post

Wow i don't even remember her in swingtown

The Secret Circle - Season 1 Official Bloopers / Gag Reel - HD

Wow those girl have such foul mouth

Reply 162#162 arksongbird80's post

It's funny that the blooper were better than the episode .

Most of those girls kept on tripping up on set i am surprised no-one got injuried.

56 123
Thread